What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons sign Josh Dugan - official

willzy91

Juniors
Really hope they give dugan a chance to play this weekend, ill be at the game and would love to see dugan in the red V scoring a try. GO THE DRAGONS!!!

mickeylane

Bench
Mark my words Josh Dugan could single handedly drive this team to the top 8....u can feel the euphoria and confidence among the players that they finally have a genuine superstar back in the foal....he just needs to get the ball in his hands as much as possible..Hes a gun player....plus hes a dragon thru and thru!!!

dragonv

Juniors
Really hope they give dugan a chance to play this weekend, ill be at the game and would love to see dugan in the red V scoring a try. GO THE DRAGONS!!!

I agree. I think it is called for given the injuries. If we are serious...

nontime111

Juniors
ENTER THE DUGAN!!!:crazy:

Welcome to the MIGHTY St.George Illawarra BROTHER!!

May your rein be LONG and GF FILLED youll create HISTORY BROTHER CUT SICK GO OFF!! SHow them Journolists and knockers what a CHAMPION and NATURAL you are one of the BEST in the WORLD SOOO RAPT OUTTA CONTROL WHOOOOOOHOOOO!!!! GO DRAGONS!!!!! :lol:

hardbaby

Coach
Great signing. We have a gun 1 and next year a gun 6. Two very promising 9s. Just need the 7. But we really, really need it.

Godz Illa

Coach
finally have a genuine superstar back in the foal....
A Freudian slip but an apt one. Dugan really is a 'foal' at the moment - been out of the game for 2 months, confidence will probably be well down near bottom - so he might be a bit green and awkward for a while. I wouldnt be expecting miracles just yet. But it's important to remember that, like a foal, he is still young, with his best years still ahead of him and many of them. Be patient.

64 Dragon

Coach
ENTER THE DUGAN!!!:crazy:

Welcome to the MIGHTY St.George Illawarra BROTHER!!

May your rein be LONG and GF FILLED youll create HISTORY BROTHER CUT SICK GO OFF!! SHow them Journolists and knockers what a CHAMPION and NATURAL you are one of the BEST in the WORLD SOOO RAPT OUTTA CONTROL WHOOOOOOHOOOO!!!! GO DRAGONS!!!!! :lol:

Excited or what?

Cagey Mac

Bench
A Freudian slip but an apt one. Dugan really is a 'foal' at the moment - been out of the game for 2 months, confidence will probably be well down near bottom - so he might be a bit green and awkward for a while. I wouldnt be expecting miracles just yet. But it's important to remember that, like a foal, he is still young, with his best years still ahead of him and many of them. Be patient.

I thought you meant he was joining the Broncos :)

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Its great that we now have a recognised Full Back in Dugan...We have now signed Fullbacks, 5/8, Front Rowers, Second Rowers, etc......BUT currently we're no closer to signing what we need the most a damn good halfback....I hope we don't have to wait to much longer as all our new boys will be old boys......