What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons table three-year deal to Moses Suli

VodkaSaint

Juniors
I Agree with Geyer , and If anything I truly believe he will go backwards, Des has a nack of getting the best out of the players.

Manly and SGI seem to be good environments for players - all clubs have a duty of care to their players. If Moses’ career is on the rise a change of club at this point is understandable - it’s now a question of both clubs priorities.

Hey we could end up with two ex Manly centres. I never got over the most talented centre at the time Michael O’Connor leaving the Dragons, when he just got going (at around 1986) to play out a long fantastic career at Manly.

possm

Coach
Manly and SGI seem to be good environments for players - all clubs have a duty of care to their players. If Moses’ career is on the rise a change of club at this point is understandable - it’s now a question of both clubs priorities.

Hey we could end up with two ex Manly centres. I never got over the most talented centre at the time Michael O’Connor leaving the Dragons, when he just got going (at around 1986) to play out a long fantastic career at Manly.
Manly just don't have the salary cap to splash out on Suli, they have committed a lot of their cap to Cherry-Evens and the Turbo boys. These days AFB would also soack up a fair piece of their cap as well.

Along with a pay rise, it will up to Millward to convince Suli to move to SGI. Or do some on here think this is also someone elses job.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Manly just don't have the salary cap to splash out on Suli, they have committed a lot of their cap to Cherry-Evens and the Turbo boys. These days AFB would also soack up a fair piece of their cap as well.

Along with a pay rise, it will up to Millward to convince Suli to move to SGI. Or do some on here think this is also someone elses job.

If the rumour is true and we have already tabled an offer, it would mean the negotiations with Suli's manager have already taken place, most probably several weeks ago in order to get to that point.

possm

Coach
If the rumour is true and we have already tabled an offer, it would mean the negotiations with Suli's manager have already taken place, most probably several weeks ago in order to get to that point.
Maybe Aitken as a trade is in the deal! Hasler likes SGI regects.

Bench
One of their players has been arrested involving a stabbing incident, bail refused
Over to you Mr Greenberg and don’t forget the two Canterbury players.
I feel Tod will be looking for a new job very soon

Gareth67

First Grade
What has me chuckling is that it took the silly beggar a few moments before he actually reacted to the ball hitting squarely on his nose .

Plus being on that sort of money , you would think that he would possess enough grey matter to milk it for a penalty !

BLM01

First Grade
Unfortunately spent the money on paying Debellin 20% more even though he hasn't played to deserve it and Vaughan's upgrade !
Wrong
Those contracts and money were locked in before offering Suli Whatever it was
It allowed us to buy Bird over the offseason which I am more than happy with that choice