What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons table three-year deal to Moses Suli

shiloh dc

Juniors
Suli - two passes, a couple of runs and cost Manly a try. Sooo one-dimensional. He will make Corey Norman look like an immortal. Panic signing. Only worth 250K at most.

thebigredv

First Grade
It's one thing to contemplate Suli but how about watching Host and seeing just how little ability our club has in developing players. Without a coach like Bennett we might as well be competing in a different comp.

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
It's one thing to contemplate Suli but how about watching Host and seeing just how little ability our club has in developing players. Without a coach like Bennett we might as well be competing in a different comp.
You are talking about a different coaching regime in regards to Host. Instead, maybe look at how much Hunt improved this year.

boardlumps62

Juniors
After 68 minutes Manly figure they should go their left side for some action. Suli running rampant and I didn't think Garrick could run that fast. Unfortunately Garrick doesn't want a bar of the Dragons why would he.

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
We had Bennett, Demetriou, and Hornby all in our coaching ranks and faked them all off for Chinless, Mary, Griffin and Dad’s army…we are a deadset rabble of a club fair dinkum.
I can see that you are not happy with the club, but Bennett left 10 years ago (so maybe time to move on), Demetriou was a coach here for a year or 2 (2016) and left to join the Broncos (or maybe to get away from Mary) and it was recommended that Hornby gain experience under a different system at a different club. All are or will be very good coaches apparently. The Dragons, no matter who coached them, were never going to win the premiership this year. Griffin is the coach for 2022, so until next year is a disaster I will support the players and coaches that we have. I wish the board would be more proactive, but I can't change them. I see green shoots for next year and remain hopeful for a strong showing from the team. You can only play with the cards you are dealt.

Brutalitops

Juniors
Brought into the prelim team despite no reserve grade and still one of the best on the team? I'm not necessarily championing the signing as the best thing ever, but what more did people want.

The more fresh faces added to the team the better, culturally speaking. Has a lot of raw skill which we can absolutely do with.

Personally I was watching the game thinking, how good, a prelim where 2 of the players on field will be Dragons next year, and one of them a grand finalist in Su'a. Whether you approve of the signings or not, getting players who have been there so recently is a gain for us

blacksafake

First Grade
Brought into the prelim team despite no reserve grade and still one of the best on the team? I'm not necessarily championing the signing as the best thing ever, but what more did people want.

The more fresh faces added to the team the better, culturally speaking. Has a lot of raw skill which we can absolutely do with.

Personally I was watching the game thinking, how good, a prelim where 2 of the players on field will be Dragons next year, and one of them a grand finalist in Su'a. Whether you approve of the signings or not, getting players who have been there so recently is a gain for us
Good post

Latest posts