What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DRAGONS team vs knights

nrlnrl

First Grade
Soward is playing better the first 10 mins than he has all year in nrl

apart from game against Parra, he was really good & back to throwing those long cutout passes from a few years ago - especially in the first half

kit66

Bench
I'm not too impressed with the Chase to 5/8 move. He started well but then seemed to slot back into centre and do bugger all aprt from copping some terrible passes on the last with no room to move or get the kick away.
King played well as did Rein when he was on, the coach should be running more of our attacking plays of these two. Fein's kicking was better than expected with no Sowie out there. Dugan is magic and DeBelin and Stockwell keep getting better.
Good win but the first half nearly put me to sleep.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I think Nathan Fien deserves a massive wrap tonight.

He made a few a mistakes. But he carried this team tonight; he was the only playmaker on the field. Chase was pretty much just an extra lock. All the responsibility for leading the team was on his shoulders. Played like a leader tonight & played his guts out.

Fien - I SALUTE YOU!

karuah6

Juniors
I think Nathan Fien deserves a massive wrap tonight.

He made a few a mistakes. But he carried this team tonight; he was the only playmaker on the field. Chase was pretty much just an extra lock. All the responsibility for leading the team was on his shoulders. Played like a leader tonight & played his guts out.

Fien - I SALUTE YOU!

I thoroughly agree. He always plays his guts out.

I'm not too impressed with the Chase to 5/8 move. He started well but then seemed to slot back into centre and do bugger all aprt from copping some terrible passes on the last with no room to move or get the kick away.
King played well as did Rein when he was on, the coach should be running more of our attacking plays of these two. Fein's kicking was better than expected with no Sowie out there. Dugan is magic and DeBelin and Stockwell keep getting better.
Good win but the first half nearly put me to sleep.

Going to sleep during a Dragons game? That's inexcusable.

Latest posts