What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DRAGONS team vs Souths

MattYg1

Bench
Can't agree mate. It's not understandable at all. He's only a protected species because the coach is an absolute amateur. He's persisting with the same halfback expecting a different result. It's beyond ridiculous. Fien will not be in the team next year. Why the f**k keep him now??

Souths will tear us a new A-hole

Im pretty confident said new a-hole gets torn regardless of whether Fien, Seijka or a Pineapple was named in the 7

emack

Juniors
f**k me...............how the hell does Stanley beat out Runciman?!

Just when I think we might be blooding the young guys.............here we go again????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumbidragon

First Grade

Just when I think we might be blooding the young guys.............here we go again????????!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah Pricey's got a huge hard on for the Stanley boys. If he likes him so much, why not just chuck him in at lock, move Mez back to the Prop rotation and leave young Runciman at centre... Chase is a poor mans centre and would be better served as a roving lock IMO. Good to see Quinlan back in the side though :D

TheRev

First Grade

Chase is by far the best "Right" Centre we have at the club right now, that might say something about our roster.. but its true!

Runciman I think has to bide his time for a few weeks and injuries (which is quite likely tbh), but agree he is fitting in really nicely in 1st grade and im really happy he is getting the time to develop, but he is still a kid, Cutters time is really not doing him any harm either (hes new to that scene too), could even play him on the Right if they want, but its hard to know what price has in mind longer term.. id rather not mess with him for a temporary gig.

This week its all about Adam Quinlan!

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Geez I hope Quinlan goes good. He is a gun. Putting him up against 1st place Souths will be a HUGE challenge but the way this kid plays he just looks so confident and that nothing worries him. I hope I have not put the mocker on him.

Runciman will be back. Seriously how long do you think poor old Coops will last? Love the guy but his body is falling apart.

Would very very risky on his 3rd week back from long term injury to give him his debut...I'd say either Quinlan drops back and Harry gets called up or Nightingale goes back with Vidot to the wing...

Then again, Cummins getting a shot is probably the best scenario of the 3...

My exact thoughts, glad to see Quinlan getting a start in the halves albeit a few weeks too late, while the season is over in terms of where we finish I dont believe it is a write off so long as there are positive steps towards laying the groundwork for 2014, after all Rome wasn't built in a day

Father Ted

First Grade
Geez I hope Quinlan goes good. He is a gun. Putting him up against 1st place Souths will be a HUGE challenge but the way this kid plays he just looks so confident and that nothing worries him. I hope I have not put the mocker on him.

Runciman will be back. Seriously how long do you think poor old Coops will last? Love the guy but his body is falling apart.

Quite a contrast A big guy like Sutton to mark .. And Quinlan not so large a difficult challenge I think .. but I applaud him being picked lets see what he's got.

Saint Anger

Juniors

It's ludicrous is what it is. How do Stanley and Fien keep getting a run ffs !!!!

Steelman

Juniors
I just hope Price is smart enough to devise a plan for Quinnlan in defense because Maguire will have Sutton and the big south's forwards running at him all night. He will get trampled and have nothing left in attack. Not to mention what it will do to his confidence....I have watched Adam play park footy and he was a class above the rest but is not a talker on the field I hope the boys have his back. ..Good luck son...

Saintsified

Bench
so its good promoting Quinlan to 6 but if we lose most will say Price is playing another player out of position, and if he doesnt then he doesnt experiment. lol Poor Pricey is still on a hiding to nothing.

Father Ted

First Grade
so its good promoting Quinlan to 6 but if we lose most will say Price is playing another player out of position, and if he doesnt then he doesnt experiment. lol Poor Pricey is still on a hiding to nothing.

You're right ,So let us be men about it . I for one am glad he's giving Quinlan a go . Put yourselves on the public record folks before the game . Yea or nay??

Saintsified

Bench
You're right ,So let us be men about it . I for one am glad he's giving Quinlan a go . Put yourselves on the public record folks before the game . Yea or nay??

Im all for it, i was all for trying different things, obviously most didnt work and people criticise the coach for playing players out of position, well Quinlan is just another one that can go either way, Coach is doing the right thing to have a go, but if it doesnt work then i dont want to read crap here Price played him out of position, over stupid comments like that.

MY VOTE IS YES

Saintsified

Bench
Think about it guys, just cause we are losing people say the coach is doing all the wrong things, but i like to look at it another way, he has shown he has balls to try different things, Chase Stanley at 6 was one of them, thats ballsy, no different to Quinlan being given a go...ballsy again, for that alone i take my hat off to Price, if he had key positions filled with experts in 6 and 7 he might not of had to try things in the first place, till dugan came and beale before him we had no bloody fullback either, Nightingale and Morris moving to Fullback were ballsy decisions too...Price is alright, ill stand by him i have all this time and i will continue to do so, 2014 support by board and players bought shouldve been 2012 if Doust did his due diligence in the first place, and not undermine the coach to try get Bellamy.

Minh

First Grade
Finally a bit of positivity in the halves, even if we get beat at least it won't be in vain.

Latest posts