What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DRAGONS team vs Souths

Father Ted

First Grade
To the die hards who voted Yea on Quinlin .. You are Dragons legends ..

To the guy who said a fool and his money are soon parted .. I made 85 big ones out of 10 small ones tonight . As someone once said Luck will sometimes favour a man or woman if his/her courage holds. (Dammit willow)

To the guy who said a fool and his money are soon parted .. I made 85 big ones out of 10 small ones tonight . As someone once said Luck will sometimes favour a man or woman if his/her courage holds. (Dammit willow)

Bewdy... you're shout Ted! Hate it when Willow is wise. But they were juicy Odds eh?

Geez it's good to get a win up. This has made my day!!

Minh

First Grade

Courage under fire I like that and 10 big ones at stake too yes 10, Up the Mighty dragons!!!:cool:

Latest posts