What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons trying to move in

Dragons Support Women In League

The St.George Bank Dragons will hold a champagne breakfast next week to launch an inaugural membership-based business networking group for women in the Dragons key communities - the St George and Sutherland Shire and Illawarra region.

http://www.dragons.com.au/news/static/article_1779.asp
Apart from the fact they already do enough to support women in league (Barrett, Gasnier, Brown... ;-) ) since when has the Sutherland Shire been a key community of the Dragons? Get out you pricks! :twisted:

wittyfan

Referee
eternaltreblinka said:
Dragons Support Women In League

The St.George Bank Dragons will hold a champagne breakfast next week to launch an inaugural membership-based business networking group for women in the Dragons key communities - the St George and Sutherland Shire and Illawarra region.

http://www.dragons.com.au/news/static/article_1779.asp
Apart from the fact they already do enough to support women in league (Barrett, Gasnier, Brown... ;-) ) since when has the Sutherland Shire been a key community of the Dragons? Get out you pricks! :twisted:

:eek: I hope Gaz is not involved in any way. :lol:

Macca

Coach
Let's be honest. This is just a big ploy for these guys to meet women. Obviously the TeleCafe wasn't working for them. I doubt many Shire girls would want be subjected to Sauce spurting etc.

andrew flap

Bench
Stay out of our area you red and white slime bags.

As if any decent Sharkie lady (and they're all decent) is going to fall for that load of cobblers.

Ahh, I can see it now. The players all hit the champers with gusto, get pizzed and start fondling any woman within arm reach.

Peter Doust calls a press conference, "How were we to know that giving the players alcohol in the morning would turn them into gropers and fondlers ? We took the battery out of Gaza's phone, we thought that would be sufficient."

Sharkies all the Way said:
Im amazed they are helping other communties, I would have thought they had enough on their plate at their s**thole :p .
Speaking of which, in the Leader today, another Hurstville councillor shows their love for the joint:

Clr Bill Pickering: "Bob Carr can now update his saying of Worstville to 'worser than Worstville.'" :D

andrew flap

Bench
No arguement there. Hurstville is a crud hole if ever there was one. A nice place once upon a time.

St G/I are welcome to it.

what a f**ken shithole that st george area is

i hate it when i have to go to the train to work and we have to pick up passengers from f**kin mortdale all the way into the city

from mortdale to sydenham all these disease-ravaged scum specimen jump on the train
luckily on the way in all the seats get taken by como-oatley so they have to stand

but what really pisses me off is on the way home, all these dogs, the rabble from those disgusting suburbs or housing projects from the wrong side of the bridge dont seem to understand that they should stand for shire residents! they actually sit on the seats! i cant believe it!! it should be marked on their tickets - STANDING TICKET ONLY

the next time i have one of these lower class mongrels sit down next to me or in a seat intended for my good self i'm going to cause a scene

f**k theyre shockers
they should have to walk into the city or get shipped on freight trains

goddamn low lifes

Some good news SS, the new train timetable will be cutting Roachdale from some of the Shire trains, they have their own City-Worstville service anyway. :D

ShireShark said:
Can someone then please explain WHY THE f**k these germs all get on my otherwise hygienic Shire trains?

Mate don't start me. :evil:

What pisses me off most is they have no concept of queuing, doors open and one of them is trying to get on before anyone has left the train ! Try and block the buggers and they just duck between your legs.

What pisses me off most is they have no concept of queuing, doors open and one of them is trying to get on before anyone has left the train !
I reckon!! They've got no idea!! Us Shireys are nice and civil, we treat each other like we like to be treated, those germ ridden rats hop on the train and invent all these spots where they choose to sit, even if there's no room they'll sit next to you, I hate the f**kers!!

In the afternoon it s**ts me. There are heaps of trains to Worstville but they continually hop on our trains, they must feel good for that period they mix with us. You wander why once we are at Worstville station that they all get up in a mass and un-orderly exodus and get off, go one your own train. HAve you ever been on a train to Worstville, stinks like s**t!

This person - and I use that term loosely - got on at Hurstville on Tuesday morning and sat next to me

It had the worst stench
It was in the morning and she looked like she'd just showered, so it couldnt be uncleanliness

I think it was just a revolting smell seeping out of every pore on her body
I was so repulsed I stood up, glared at it, and moved

Absolutely revolting, as a Shire resident I should have had the right to tell her to get off the train immediately. Is basic hygience too difficult for them?

imasharkie

Coach
ShireShark said:
This person - and I use that term loosely - got on at Hurstville on Tuesday morning and sat next to me

It had the worst stench
It was in the morning and she looked like she'd just showered, so it couldnt be uncleanliness

I think it was just a revolting smell seeping out of every pore on her body
I was so repulsed I stood up, glared at it, and moved

Absolutely revolting, as a Shire resident I should have had the right to tell her to get off the train immediately. Is basic hygience too difficult for them?
RED V

Latest posts