What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DRAGONS TV.

Please dont ignore me. I want a clear answer to my question as to whether the club intends setting up Dragons Tv Live Stream or if at the very least they will help us many loyal member/fans set it up. Locating a sponsor for us would be a good start.

Sent this off to the club this morning. My third such message since my initial one. If no response to this one, then we should bombard them en masse.

justadragon

Bench
@justadragon, good idea but they may feel that $1.2m a seasons is sufficient. Yet again they may be persuaded to channel a little of that Dragons TV's way. We need a good salesman/personal relations guru to handle the sponsorship side. Any one wanna put up his hand?
If you speak to Jack Clifton RVH, he might have some ideas and he gets sponsored for his podcast. And Squadron Energy did say that they want to engage with the community.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Please dont ignore me. I want a clear answer to my question as to whether the club intends setting up Dragons Tv Live Stream or if at the very least they will help us many loyal member/fans set it up. Locating a sponsor for us would be a good start.

Sent this off to the club this morning. My third such message since my initial one. If no response to this one, then we should bombard them en masse.
Maybe you have a problem with your delivery.

Maybe you have a problem with your delivery.
The only address on their website was to Dragons Reception which told me my email would be ''passed on to the appropriate parties''. Whatever they may be. It is these parties I am chasing for a response.

@Willow are you also interested in our matches being live streamed. Can you do anything to expedite matters as have received a final no from the club? ''They are so sorry''. Bullcrap!
Can you also change my username to RedVHearbeat please. Been trying to have this done for over a year.

Last edited:
Latest response guys.

At this time, we do not have plans to live stream Knock-On Effect NSW Cup, Jersey Flegg, or Junior Representative games. This is not to say we won’t in the future.

Reckon we should still attack them with our full arsenal. They may yield.

hook hook

Juniors
Never heard of him until a few days ago. We need someone to sell the idea, a good salesman. I am not one of those. @hookhook appears to know of him.
The thing with Jack is, the club doesn’t like him very much because he calls it how it is. They think his podcast is too negative, so he may not be the best person to present the idea with. Even though he’d be the perfect fit

justadragon

Bench
The thing with Jack is, the club doesn’t like him very much because he calls it how it is. They think his podcast is too negative, so he may not be the best person to present the idea with. Even though he’d be the perfect fit
Webb has been on there before, but I suppose without approval from the club to run Dragons TV I dont know how far we get or even if they can stop us, unsure about it all.

SOS

Juniors
There is also an issue with Copyright as NSWRL owns the footage etc, someone mentioned this some time ago, not sure how Souths get around it or if they have an agreement in place.
Dragons own it and could post extended highlights if they want too, they do not have the resources to do so