What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons v Bronco's - One of the best game ever

FlameThrower

Bench
I was reading the paper in a well known hamburger joint in my home town (sporting my Dragon jacket) and a young copper started up a conversation about the game and pretty much said it was the best game he'd ever seen. And he was an Eels supporter.
At work everyone knows I’m a passionate Dragons supporter. I’ve had Souths, Bulldogs, Tigers, Sharks and Manly supporters all saying the same thing - awesome game of football!!

Smurf

Juniors
Ben Hunt agrees

“I've been playing in the NRL since 2009, and I have to say, last week's win over the Broncos was in my top-three most satisfying results," he writes in this week's Big League magazine. “

Life's Good

Coach
The only down side for you guys is that there is very little chance now of Mac getting sacked. Particularly if you beat Souths.

If we are to beat Souths then it would be difficult to punt him. I'm thinking more and more there wont be any changes irrespective of what happens vs. Souths & I can live with that as long as the club doesn't entertain an extension based on the emotion and takes the correct path of assessing all options well into 2019. McGregor will not get another coaching gig in Australia so the cards are in our favor.

Anyway, there are plenty of threads about the coach. This one is for celebrating. I still am.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
ONE THING I HAVE TO MENTION WAS THE GRUBBY TREATMENT HANDED OUT TO YOUNG LAWRIE .NOT SURE THAT ANY OF OUR FORWARDS REACTED THE WAY I WOULD HAVE LIKE .ONE THINGS FOR SURE JAMES GRAHAM IF HE HAD BEEN ON THE FIELD ............

Slippery Morris

First Grade
T
ONE THING I HAVE TO MENTION WAS THE GRUBBY TREATMENT HANDED OUT TO YOUNG LAWRIE .NOT SURE THAT ANY OF OUR FORWARDS REACTED THE WAY I WOULD HAVE LIKE .ONE THINGS FOR SURE JAMES GRAHAM IF HE HAD BEEN ON THE FIELD ............

Totally agree there that if Graham was on the field he would have been at the Bronco's straight away. Although Sims did a great job winding them up with some good sprays. Poor Lawrie copped it but how tough was he not to let himself down and keep going hard at them. This kid finally made us take note of all the expectations placed on him earlier. Took a few games but he did it in one the biggest games of his NRL career so far.