What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons v Roosters

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Dragons:
1. Amos Roberts
2. Nathan Blacklock
3. Mark Gasnier
4. Paul McGregor
5. Jamie Ainscough
6. Trent Barrett (c)
7. Jason Hooper
8. Chris Leikvoll
9. Mark Riddell
10. Jason Ryles
11. Darren Treacy
12. Andrew Hart
13. Wayne Bartrim
Interchange:
14. Craig Stapleton
15. Colin Ward
16. Ben Hornby
17. Andrew Bobbin

Roosters:
Luke Phillips, Chris Flannery, Shannon Hegarty, Matt Sing, Anthony Minichiello, Brad Fittler (c), Sam Obst, Luke Ricketson, Craig Fitzgibbon, Mick Crocker, Andrew Lomu, Simon Bonetti, PeterCussack.
Interchange: Dallas Hood, Dean Widders, Bryan Fletcher, Adrian Morley.

The ref:
Referee - B Harrigan... for the 7th time this year. This guy must just love us.
Touch Judges - P Cooley / D Abood
Video Referee - I Parnaby

My tip: Saints by 12

Harrigan Again, How does this happen 38.5% of our games. We must just be lucky.
I think Barrett as captain will be good for his game & will hopefuly help his occasional concentration lapeses.

Score
Dragons 4
Cocks12
Thats the penalty count of course.

Final Score
32 Dragons
22 Cocks

Excuse my ignorance but could some one please fill me in on Bobbin
i.e. position, capabilities 1st div record
Willow
looks like my thoughts on Nero were a very wild guess.

<table cellspacing=7 cellpadding=0 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr valign=top> <td align=middle>
</td> <td width="100%"> Name: Andrew Bobbin
Born: 11/8/78
Height:189cm
Weight: 100kgs
2000 Club: Dragons
Junior Club: Bega JRLFC
Rep Honours: NSW combined HS team in '96.
Interests: player of the year in 1997 with the Steelers Jersey Flegg team. Captained the first division team to the semi finals in 99 and 2000.</td></tr></tbody></table>

L

legend

Dragons in a canter. The Roosters are understrength and Mr Overrated himself will not be able to motivate the Roosters to get home in this one. They are just Cannon Fodder fro the big guns now and if Melbourne manage to win their last two, nitey nite Featherdusters.

J

Johnsy

Saints forwards are starting to do more than hold thier own, and I cant see the roosters forwards doing any more than the broncs or knights forwards. This will give the best backline in the comp all the room they need.

Dragons by 17

Johnsy

Willow

Assistant Moderator
There's still the ref factor and the ol' Dragons inconsistency factor. I worry that now look to be top 8 certs that they might put in a shithouse effort.
Easts on the other hand have plenty to play for. It's obvious that if they lose this one, they're up the creek as far this year goes.
Having said that though, St George are indeed hitting some form and they really should roll these turkeys all the way back to Bondi....!

comfort factor?
if we lose next 2 , we could be playing parramatta in first week of semi's or be in sudden death game
we have plenty to play for-we want 6th spot if not higher!

mate i don't want to play them first up
i have no problems playing them at neutral ground with all our semi-final closet supporters come out of woodwork
Cause basically if it is sudden death game StGeorge will beat Parramatta
and i know Parramatta won't win 2 sudden death games in a row so if we beat em in one of these games we are specials
First up we have a fair chance but not great like later on!

Eldorado

Juniors
LOL, your a funny guy Benny. Guess we'll know in a couple of weeks so you just hang on to your dreams til then :)