What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons V Sharks - Round 3 - ROLL CALL

dragonfan1

Juniors
Lol, I'm just a kid. I can't get there!!!! Once I become an adult and can drive however, expect to see me there.

The Major

Bench
Fek en oath i'll be there with the massive flags but less one banner! Aaaargh.

Pre match muster @ the Royal Hotel, Carlton from 12 onwards i reckon. The Royal is a must for pre Jubilee games get togethers. Bugger the bbq, i think its more designed for the oldies and the younglings to hang out prior to the game. The vibe will pump up massively in the close nit surrounds as we wander on down Jubilee Ave to the mecca of Sydney Rugby League chanting and singing our lungs out!! Ahhhhh Home Sweet Home!
If your really feeling adventurous, save your guts for the prized Kogarah hill mystery bag hot dogs, washed down with a plastic cup brewsky.

drake

First Grade
I'll be there.... fire up Big Pat, that wobbly legged bastard, Drake, Greggie boy.

I'm not takin' any prisoners and keep a close eye on your dodgey fence.

Cheers
Quigs
I'll be bringin' me ol' mate Skull as well.
the silly old clown was hanging out in Town Hall station this morning, he sent his love and reckons the party hasn't been the same since you defected Quigsy!

You leave our fence alone and we won't hurt your...err... umm... swampy bits? Power lines?
I dunno, can't see much good to wreck at Rename Every Two Years Park/ Stadium.

drake

First Grade
We'll do our best to leave Kogarah/jubilee/oki/win/St George-westpac oval alone :lol:

FAIL.

Two company names attached, the other two are the name of the park itself and the nickname ('cos it's in Carlton).

The Sharks would give naming rights to anyone who would bail them out.

The Cronulla Sutherland Pixies?
Eddleston Sharks.

I'd call Sharks inc. whores, but that would be insulting to a bunch of hard working ladies who at least give their customers value for their dollar.

AJ_82

Juniors
Fek en oath i'll be there with the massive flags but less one banner! Aaaargh.

Pre match muster @ the Royal Hotel, Carlton from 12 onwards i reckon. The Royal is a must for pre Jubilee games get togethers. Bugger the bbq, i think its more designed for the oldies and the younglings to hang out prior to the game. The vibe will pump up massively in the close nit surrounds as we wander on down Jubilee Ave to the mecca of Sydney Rugby League chanting and singing our lungs out!! Ahhhhh Home Sweet Home!
If your really feeling adventurous, save your guts for the prized Kogarah hill mystery bag hot dogs, washed down with a plastic cup brewsky.

f**k Ray, I was thinking we might actually support our Leagues club a bit because a) they provide the grants to the footy team and b) its closer to stumble drunkenly into the ground, and c) you get to avoid the MYSTERY BAG SPEW DOGS!!! :crazy::crazy::crazy:

OurRedV

Juniors
why not do the whole J-AVE crawl. start up @ the royal, make our way down, stop into the bbq @ the leagues then waltz through the holy gates.

AJ_82

Juniors
haha I'm down with that - we might want to consider a 10am start time then rather than midday ... think we need to be in by 1pm to get our rightful places on the hill!

If you want seats for this match (as opposed to a general admission ticket to the hill) I'd suggest you buy your tickets soon because there are only a few bays in the Northern Terrace left to be sold.

The Major

Bench
I'm pretty sure they dont let us take the bigger banners and flags into the Taj. Have been knocked back a few times in the past. If we can leave them in the lobby or something so we can sneak in for a beer then all would be sweet. But Stels idea sound like a goer. Start at the Royal....royally early, rustle up the troops, bandy the army together as we march in full voice down the hill to the Taj, hope we dont get an old fuddy duddy on the door who will tell us to shoosh, and get amongst the preorganised formalities. But i'm all for starting at the Royal and winging it from there. Can put it to the group and do what everyone wants to do collectively at the time.

Quigs

Immortal
Warm it up Drake, warm it up.

Didn't know you were that close to Old Skull.

Anyhow if you keep getting gittery this far out from the big day, just imagine what a rambling fool you will be by kick off.

Now calm down and take a bex. I want some old fashioned Illawarra Stain George Merger Kograaahh Jubilee OKI Doakey WIN Wollongong WIN Kogarah formerly HOmebush Oval slash Council Owned stadium hospitality when I venture into the new improved ground.

By the way is that bloke that sells the hotdogs at the south eastern entrance still plying his trade.

Last time I got one from him was way back in the 70s. Hope the standard has not gone down since then.

Last time I was there Fearless Frank locked the hospitality fridge on me. I won't speak harshly of the deceased. But I did enjoy the free piss.

Cheers
Quigs

AJ_82

Juniors
10am? you're dreaming right?

i thought a start of 8am would be pushing it, a bit late.

I was only thinking of Ray to not put him out too much as he suggested 12!

Also gives me a chance to recover from Sat night brewskies at Nug's house :lol:

The Major

Bench
I was only thinking of Ray to not put him out too much as he suggested 12!

Also gives me a chance to recover from Sat night brewskies at Nug's house :lol:

Harden up will ya AJ!! The only fix for your recovery is to keep drinking. Rest is for whimps!