What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons V Sharks - Round 3 - ROLL CALL

if i dont have footy on the sunday morning i will be on a bender kicking off friday night haha.
the ol' horn doubles pretty well as a beer bong lol, i'll just have to make sure there is no repeats of charity shield 08 hahahaha

big pat

Coach
Warm it up Drake, warm it up.

Didn't know you were that close to Old Skull.

Anyhow if you keep getting gittery this far out from the big day, just imagine what a rambling fool you will be by kick off.

Now calm down and take a bex. I want some old fashioned Illawarra Stain George Merger Kograaahh Jubilee OKI Doakey WIN Wollongong WIN Kogarah formerly HOmebush Oval slash Council Owned stadium hospitality when I venture into the new improved ground.

By the way is that bloke that sells the hotdogs at the south eastern entrance still plying his trade.

Last time I got one from him was way back in the 70s. Hope the standard has not gone down since then.

Last time I was there Fearless Frank locked the hospitality fridge on me. I won't speak harshly of the deceased. But I did enjoy the free piss.

Cheers
Quigs

would you like us to reserve a disabled parking space for you.

Slackboy72

Coach
Has anyone else seen the ad for this game with Soward and Barrett? I caught half of it on Fox last night.

I was only thinking of Ray to not put him out too much as he suggested 12!

Also gives me a chance to recover from Sat night brewskies at Nug's house :lol:
Stop being such a cat AJ and get hooked into a brekkie JD + Cola!

10am sounds good, my plane lands at around 9:30am, and sh*ttyrail should get me to Carlton some time between 10:15 - January 2017.

Quigs

Immortal
would you like us to reserve a disabled parking space for you.

Getting chauffeured all the way Big Pat.

Going via the early morning Kograaah Bingo to look up some of me old flames. Put a smile on a few of their dials so to speak.

Then to the Taj to look up that one armed security guard - is he still alive? He might be the first one I snot on the day.

Then I might keep lookout at the ramp access hoping to lay my good eye on a half crippled man of the cloth. I will give him the old Pommy "low" tackle as he hobbles in. Nothing like a good coathanger to clear the sinuses.

Once Ive loosened up I am off to find a fence.

p-fence-09-1.jpg

I am in training right now.

I will be on fire.

Cheers
Quigs

Last edited:

Ritzley

Juniors
Hell yeah - the daughter and I fly down from Brisvegas in the morning.

On that note can any of you good folk let me know what public transport is available to get back to the domestic terminal after the game?

silverex

Bench

On that note can any of you good folk let me know what public transport is available to get back to the domestic terminal after the game?

I'll be at the game with the good wife (as distinct from the 'bad' wife) and we'll be in our new season seats in the new grandstand - can't wait.

To our visitors from Brisvegas, you just need to catch the train from Carlton towards the city. Change trains at Wolli Creek to the airport line and it will take you straight to the domestic terminal.

Ritzley

Juniors
Thanks Silverex - I owe you a brew. I'll be the one in the white and red (just to be distinct from the others in red and white) so come and find me at the game.

Thanks heaps.

silverex

Bench
Thanks Silverex - I owe you a brew. I'll be the one in the white and red (just to be distinct from the others in red and white) so come and find me at the game.

Thanks heaps.

No worries, Ritzley.

I'll take you up on the brew. :lol: I'll just ask everyone that I see who's wearing white and red if they're Ritzley!

Living in Brissie you must love going to the Broncos/Dragons games at Suncorp as we usually win there. Enjoy Round 4!

big pat

Coach

a lot people are pumped for this game, the house full sign should go up, a lot of fans go to the taj before the game, i most likely will be there by 11.30, dont know if your a member or not but kids can go into the bistro area,should packed though.go the dragons.

sting

Bench
yeah i'll be there for sure.

i'll be with my mate from work who supports the scum. we should be heading to the taj first... we're both well outside the area so should be able to get in.. (although he may need to take off his jersey haha)

heading to the club on friday to pick up my membership goodies, anyone know if i can pick up my pass there as well?

The Preacher

First Grade
Pfft.......Quigs keeping an eye out for me. I'll be 5/8ths fit for farkall but it'll still be too good for that old fart.

big pat

Coach
yeah i'll be there for sure.

i'll be with my mate from work who supports the scum. we should be heading to the taj first... we're both well outside the area so should be able to get in.. (although he may need to take off his jersey haha)

heading to the club on friday to pick up my membership goodies, anyone know if i can pick up my pass there as well?

the red'v' are been mailed out, got mine yesterday, tell your mate we won't do a peter gow on him.

I was really pumped for this game, but I can't make it unfortunately. Never mind, some things are more important than footy.

I noticed earlier today that on Ticketek the reserved seating was down to single seats only and now I can't even see this game on Ticketek. Has anyone else had this problem?

Turns out they were adding additional seats to the Ticketek allocation (presumably those seats freed up by the finalisation of the season tickets.

If you want good seats (including seats in the new grandstand) visit Ticketek now!