What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons V Sharks - Round 3 - ROLL CALL

saint-colesy

Juniors
SGL, What time does your flight land?

My gramps is picking me and my old man up from the airport and going straight to the Taj if you want/need a lift.

9:30am I'm supposed to land, but I have had problems before leaving the Gold Coast before midday. This time though I'm on Virgin so it should be better (hopefully).

Drinks are now starting at Carlton at 10am right Stel?

Awesome, detour the airport bar and head for the trains, straight to Carlton Station and across the road straight to the front bar!

When do people reckon we should crawl to the Taj prior to Presidents Cup?

RufusRex

Post Whore
RufusRex - Present
MrsRex - Present
HarryRex - Present
MitchellRex - Present
MaddieRex - Present

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
im gonna be outta town on that weekend but should be back in time for the game, i deffo wont be dere for any pre match drinking or BBQ but if i can get dere 2 mins befor the game finishes you will b sure to see me dere causing trouble as i only know how hehehe... ill pack my jersey, flag(for my head) and my whistle.... and just to re assure you people, the hill is NOT i repeat is NOT a f**king library!!!!!!!!!!

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
yeah but i think the call of the day went to the stupid security guard who attempted to turn the flare off and then when it finally turned it self off he got up and said and i quote

" alright fellas, which one of you lit up the flare?"

what an idiot like seriously was he expecting one of us to say oh sorry that was me, did i do something wrong?

saint-colesy

Juniors
Haha, they stood around for a good 3mins or so too whilst we sang. They figured we weren't going to answer them and just ignore them so they left

haha.

Good times.

Was well worth the trip from Cronulla to get there.

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
yeah its games like that and the canberra and newcastle trips that i love going to, great memories but its great to be back at home to make some more loving memories, it all starts in 9 sleeps, well 6 or 7 if ur not gonna b able 2 sleep hen the coming day gets closer lol

Saintsman

Juniors
I'll be there, but in the seats =/. At least our season membership seats are under cover this year :)

We were nearly not going to get our membership this year and go to maybe 4 OKI games on the hill which I was all for (Because we probably would have ended up going to all 6 :p) but we got the seats again.

Latest posts