What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons V Sharks - Round 3 - ROLL CALL

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
a true fan wouldnt want to and will do dere all not to miss it but things do come up in last minutes but its gonna b a great day

The Preacher

First Grade
how will the taj go with the expected crowd on sunday, it could be bursting.

Especially with that big headed Quigs bastard being in attendance as well. All the grannies will be lining up for his autograph and a repeat quickie in the corner. He's the blue rinse super-stud. :crazy:

big pat

Coach
Especially with that big headed Quigs bastard being in attendance as well. All the grannies will be lining up for his autograph and a repeat quickie in the corner. He's the blue rinse super-stud. :crazy:

maybe i could introduce him to my mother in law, he could take her back to rockhampton with him.

The Preacher

First Grade
The other day I said to a bloke down the club "My mother-in-law's an angel" and he replied, "Gee you're lucky, mine's still alive!!" ;-)

big pat

Coach
i'm lucky my wife doesn't read these forums, btw are you going to the taj before or after the game or both.

OurRedV

Juniors
nugg has organised a shuttle bus from the allawah pub... also might be organising some drinks/food apparently. if it blows we can make our way down to the royal, the day is young!

2 can sam over there sheridan, you'll be right.

i'll be there 1:30ish

What time are you getting to the ground? If you're at the Royal (cos i park at Carlton station and walk down), i'll pop in, say hi and you can all buy me a beer :D

OurRedV

Juniors
why would we want to buy YOU a beer? you're the privileged one that should buy all of the army beer.