What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons V Sharks Round 4

justadragon

Bench
If the boys can put all the distractions aside and play the way they did against the Broncs in the first half we will be a good chance. If the weather is going to be a bit iffy and we get dominated up front it will certainly be a struggle. No doubt our back 3 will get tested especially Sloan, but the kid is learning and handled most things last week. I'm more confident of them this year than I was last year so for me its Dragons by 8, go the Dragons !!!

Crush

Coach
Game Day!
Should be a ripper, reckon it will be a good test of our resilience, will have to play for 80 min to win, Sharks will keep coming all day.
Way to win is through the middle, quick play the balls, offloads. In attack they play very side to side, I actually think their attack has looked a bit shit this year, like a training drill.
Maybe Nicho will change that, need to put pressure on him.
22 - 18

Dragon David

First Grade
Hopefully the guys have trained really hard for this match and not have been too distracted with the Hook saga/drama. I guess they are used to this more or less since Hook has been the coach and now that we have these assistant coaches in Carr and Woolf, I can see that the players' attitudes will be more than positive. Our guys have toughened up a fair bit since last year and we need Hunt to really step up and play a big game today.

We win in a tight one is what I am predicting.

dungay dragon

Juniors
Hopefully the guys have trained really hard for this match and not have been too distracted with the Hook saga/drama. I guess they are used to this more or less since Hook has been the coach and now that we have these assistant coaches in Carr and Woolf, I can see that the players' attitudes will be more than positive. Our guys have toughened up a fair bit since last year and we need Hunt to really step up and play a big game today.

We win in a tight one is what I am predicting.
Dave it should do the opposite,,
Fairly obvious now that unless something extroardinary happens ,Hook will be shown the door, sooner rather than later.
With a new Coach on the way ALL PLAYERS are on Notice .
Everyone playing for their futures..
Those that definitely want to stay will be busting their arses ...Great incentive to perform for all ......
Today we need to control possesion , minimise those stupid mistakes and a good kicking game pinning the Sharks in their own half for the majority..
Dragons by 4

SEAT 1A

Bench
Dragons must move them around and control the ball to win this game.

Most important part of tonight's game.

Suli's touch, and a few knock ons really killed us. Fix that and we will be right.

A repeat effort by the forwards, Hunt gets his kicking game back, Lomax needs to have his kicking boots on and Bud could be the difference.

The optimist part of my brain says Saints by 20-8.
The realist part says that poor hands, soft defense around the ruck and low-percentage B Hunt miracle plays that don't come off - plus a real rogering from the peanut with the whistle - will see a reversal of that scoreline at best.
For once, I'm in an optimistic mood. Hopefully it lasts until after 8:15pm ESDT.