What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DRAGONS: Was it a sporting fluke?

Lambretta

First Grade
If you think about the chances of human existence in the first place and then the number of possible alternative outcomes for every single thing to fall into place then yes it was a definate fluke. I mean, it wouldnt have taken much genetically speaking for say half of the players involved in the finals to have been born female.

If however you're talking purely from a footballing point of view and basing your opinion on the quality of the teams involved and their performances for the past two seasons, then it's hardly a "fluke".

St George were a team that had won two minor premierships, were the raging hot favourites to win the big game and were playing in conditions that suited them to a tee. I cant see anything flukey about that at all.

I will admit that they were slightly lucky to get past the Tigers the week before but sometimes even good luck can play a small part in things and that doesnt make it "a fluke". After all, I can point to the Tigers getting "some luck" to even be in the game at that point.

Can we please just accept the fact that the Dragons are Premiers. Build little bridges and get the f**k on with our lives?

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
The funniest thing is that as soon as Raiders_Premiers gets his ass handed to him on a plate, he disappears faster than Harold Holt on a day at the beach, but loves to hit up other threads saying the same thing, again and again and again.

As far as I'm concerned, all the little bitches can do what they do best on here -- bitch from the crack of dawn to bedtime .... no skin off my nose, because I spend my day working and then coming home to see pictures like this:

024077-dragons-win.jpg

653617-dtstory-dragons-win.jpg

514468-dragons-minor-premiers.jpg

r649539_4554959.jpg

Enjoy it, guys :)

:lol:

This thread = Raiders_Pwnage.

The Dragons got some dodgy calls go their way, but there is now way on earth that is what won them the grand final. The only thing within a million years of an excuse was the constant blocking of the catchers by Dragons defenders on Rooster chasers, which hasnt been penalised all year anyway.

Oh no.... He's starting again

you're a deadsh*t raiders, a pure and simple deadsh*t

i hope you don't have kids because it would be a sad day for the world if your mutated genes were allowed to reproduce

please tell me you're sterile

:lol: :lol:

The irony

Suck it up princess, 2010 was a fluke

F**king fairy

taxidriver

Coach
:lol: :lol:

The irony

Suck it up princess, 2010 was a fluke

F**king fairy

hit a nerve did i?

no lead in the pencil?

shooting blanks?

as for the fluke bit, that may be applicable to you stringing a coherent sentence together

feel the burn baby, minor premiers and premiers for 2010

fluke?

:lol:

Buddy Buddy Buddy,

Mate your are turning green with ENVY. :crazy:
I have a few spare RED PREMIERS SHIRTS. ( I'm happy to send you one)
All you have to do is support a team who wins the premiership.
To all the other people who have turned green with ENVY. :crazy:
support MY team who knows how to choke your team GREEN

Can I get 1 please? Got plenty of Dragons fans as mates and would make a good xmas prezzy.

Raiders won in 1994,1990,1989

Dragons.... 1 asterisk marked premiership after a 70 year drought (by your calculation methods) lol

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Oh, so you're talking about the Premierships where Canberra were found to have cheated the salary cap but nothing can now be done to strip them of the titles because it was a different competition?

And you're talking about asterisks next to Premierships, LOL.

boxhead

First Grade
The funniest thing is that as soon as Raiders_Premiers gets his ass handed to him on a plate, he disappears faster than Harold Holt on a day at the beach, but loves to hit up other threads saying the same thing, again and again and again.

As far as I'm concerned, all the little bitches can do what they do best on here -- bitch from the crack of dawn to bedtime .... no skin off my nose, because I spend my day working and then coming home to see pictures like this:

024077-dragons-win.jpg

653617-dtstory-dragons-win.jpg

514468-dragons-minor-premiers.jpg

r649539_4554959.jpg

Enjoy it, guys :)

:music1:

That's what I like to see!!!

Lambretta

First Grade
One fluke, referee assisted premiership

70 Years of one f**k all

SUCCESS!!!

You know your jibes don't annoy Dragons fans.

They're laughing at you. They have the Premiership. Your comments wont remove it.

But you are making yourself look like a bitter prat. Congratulations..... if that was your intention.

Latest posts