What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DRAGONS: Was it a sporting fluke?

kurt faulk

Coach

wow, after reading all those quotes by raiders premiers i can only come to the conclusion that he knows f**k all about the game of rugby league.

there was only gonna be one team that was gonna win the comp and we all saw who that was.

kurt faulk

Coach
It looks like Bryce Gibbs was forced to remove his Twitter entries. We can't have the world know what the players and coaches thought of the grand final and Saints players.

i don't know what the meathead said but i do know he and his pathetic team couldn't score a point in the second half when it really mattered.

meathead.

Deacon

First Grade
Oh the pain you must be feeling, you consider the win a fluke.

How pathetic does that make your mob?

Round 7 we win 28-6
Round 22 we win 19-12
GF we win 28-6

Total 75-24

How about f**k off and come back when your pathetic bunch learn to tackle and actually score some points.

Oh by the way I think you'll need this
beyond-blue-poster.png

They wish they got that close :lol::lol:

wow, after reading all those quotes by raiders premiers i can only come to the conclusion that he knows f**k all about the game of rugby league.

there was only gonna be one team that was gonna win the comp and we all saw who that was.

Of course, because heaping sh*t on Stain and their f**kwit fans represents one's rugby league knowledge

Dumbass

Do you just enjoy looking like a dickhead or something?
Lets take a walk down memory lane looking at some of the "wisdom" you've posted in the last few weeks.

Wow, you are really, really sad

taxidriver

Coach
you're a deadsh*t raiders, a pure and simple deadsh*t

i hope you don't have kids because it would be a sad day for the world if your mutated genes were allowed to reproduce

please tell me you're sterile

Jason Maher

Immortal
Are you ever gonna fess up and admit your repeated assertion that we weren't good enough and would be easily dealt with in the finals was a load of bollocks? I suspect not, because your blind hate renders you completely incapable of dealing with the fact that we actually won.

taxidriver

Coach
jason - you expect a genius to act logically?

seriously, you're talking about the biggest moron on these boards, don't hold your breath.

Gaba

First Grade
raiders is premiers is jealous because the raiders attack been at the bottom end of table with the sharks for the last 2 years

boxhead

First Grade
Jeez some fireworks here......
I don't see why this thread was even started, Dragons did everything to earn the premiership, it was no fluke. Even if it was a fluke, the determination and effort of the Dragons players, I simply cannot applaud enough.

_Johnsy

Referee
I don't see why this thread was even started.

Blind hate, jealousy, envy, no knowledge of rugby league, Maybe their mum had an affair with a St.George supporter/player years ago & that's why Daddy left (source of the blind hate), inability to appreciate the best team of 2010, mental geniusation................

The list goes on take your pick.

boxhead

First Grade
Blind hate, jealousy, envy, no knowledge of rugby league, Maybe their mum had an affair with a St.George supporter/player years ago & that's why Daddy left (source of the blind hate), inability to appreciate the best team of 2010, mental geniusation................

The list goes on take your pick.

Yeah, I see what you mean.
It's just sad really when the most deserving team of the past two years wins the premiership, that morons and buffoons always come out and have to say crap about the Dragons and so on.

Personally, I'm really happy they have won :) They are definitely the most deserving team of all to win the competition.

_Johnsy

Referee
True, the best thing is we won the 2010 NRL Premiership, no comeback for that when geniuss can't help but say oh, but....but...but..but

Didgi

Do you just enjoy looking like a dickhead or something?
Lets take a walk down memory lane looking at some of the "wisdom" you've posted in the last few weeks.

Result - WRONG

Result - WRONG

Result - WRONG

Tool

Seemed to go alright when it mattered

No comment necessary

Result - WRONG

Result - EPIC LOLZ

Result - What are you a f**king genius

And it hates you right back princess

If by not doing anything you mean winning it then yes, I suppose you are right

WRONGGGGGGGGGGG

Funny looking choke

Result = WRONG AGAIN

:lol:

This thread = Raiders_Pwnage.

The Dragons got some dodgy calls go their way, but there is now way on earth that is what won them the grand final. The only thing within a million years of an excuse was the constant blocking of the catchers by Dragons defenders on Rooster chasers, which hasnt been penalised all year anyway.

_Johnsy

Referee
It is a fluke we didn't put 60 on them, and it is a fluke that the Rorters managed to score 2 tries.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
what did Gibbs say on twitter?
An accusation of corruption, and singling someone out - just sore loser stuff. Can't be posted here, there's a reason why it was pulled down. In fact, we're doing Gibbs a favour by not letting it be posted here.

As with these type of things, they are usually boasted at the heat of the moment, and the author of the accusation looks very foolish. I mean, why would you do something that could land you in court, placing yourself and family at risk, all because you wanted to let off some steam?

FMD, do it at a table amongst mates at the pub... bitch all you like. But to publish it online? Just dumb... very, very dumb.

taxidriver

Coach
An accusation of corruption, and singling someone out - just sore loser stuff. Can't be posted here, there's a reason why it was pulled down. In fact, we're doing Gibbs a favour by not letting it be posted here.

As with these type of things, they are usually boasted at the heat of the moment, and the author of the accusation looks very foolish. I mean, why would you do something that could land you in court, placing yourself and family at risk, all because you wanted to let off some steam?

FMD, do it at a table amongst mates at the pub... bitch all you like. But to publish it online? Just dumb... very, very dumb.

you've described gibbs to a t

Latest posts