What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drama at Souffs - S Burgess gone (Morris safe?)

soc123_au

Staff member
Future South Sydney players are set to boycott one of the most prestigious awards in rugby league.

MORE HERE: bit.ly/3OSGgwH

Naww they got the humps someone said a mean thing about their fat lazy fullback. Lucky they won’t be anywhere near a GF any time soon anyway.
lol@souffs

johns_reds

First Grade
According to foxsports article:

"The next time a Rabbitohs player wins man-of-the-match in the NRL grand final, players will reportedly refuse to accept the Clive Churchill Medal after the club legend’s son’s scathing text was revealed."

lol@souffs, the next time they make a GF, let alone win a clive churchill medal will be in about 20-30 years, no one will remember this rubble of a football team or how they were offended.

Vee

First Grade
Did Churchill cross the line probably.

But the response from Souths & this victim mentality BS they want to posses and woe is me attitude around Latrell and the entire club.

Is exactly why they are in the position they are now.
Funny, I look at your avatar and think you must be a bit of a wanker, but I agree with too many things you say :)

wazdog

Juniors
According to foxsports article:

"The next time a Rabbitohs player wins man-of-the-match in the NRL grand final, players will reportedly refuse to accept the Clive Churchill Medal after the club legend’s son’s scathing text was revealed."

lol@souffs, the next time they make a GF, let alone win a clive churchill medal will be in about 20-30 years, no one will remember this rubble of a football team or how they were offended.

Not a quote in sight from the players or the club and written by you guessed it "Staff Writers".

Latest posts