What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drama at Souffs - S Burgess gone (Morris safe?)

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Latin Heat. I couldn't remember what it was, so thanks for that it's been doing my head in since I posted. Thats even better tbh. Sounds like something out of SLR's DVD collection.

mr-slave-jesuschrist.gif

This Year?

Immortal
According to foxsports article:

"The next time a Rabbitohs player wins man-of-the-match in the NRL grand final, players will reportedly refuse to accept the Clive Churchill Medal after the club legend’s son’s scathing text was revealed."

lol@souffs, the next time they make a GF, let alone win a clive churchill medal will be in about 20-30 years, no one will remember this rubble of a football team or how they were offended.

I'm sure they will have forgotten about it in 40 years.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Why are souths always paranoid about the Roosters.

Dickhead Weidler on channel 9 suggested on 100% footy last night that souths are claiming privately the Roosters are the ones trying destablise them.

Gus and Gallen couldn't keep a straight face when this was suggested.

soc123_au

Staff member

Dickhead Weidler on channel 9 suggested on 100% footy last night that souths are claiming privately the Roosters are the ones trying destablise them.

Only one club has a book of feuds. It's how they convince themselves they are relevant. pRiDe Of thE lEaGuE

Bazal

Post Whore
Pride of the league would make sense if they were the lions. A group of rabbits is a colony.

I declare Souths known as the Colon of the League.

Rabbits are also an invasive species. We already kicked these Muppets out once and they just came back like a weed.

yobbo84

First Grade

Hahaha "A message went around, that eventually went to me, and I do think that I believe, that maybe there is a belief, that Souths believe it came from the Roosters"

Journalism in 2023, folks.