What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drastic Change of opinion?

Who do the haterz hate more?

• Total voters

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I don't hate souths I just hate the section of their fanbase that worship Russell Crowe and his era and the section, often the same, who pound 'the pride of the league' crap. Whoever the dimwit was who came up with that should be shot and if they're already dead exhumed and shot.

I don't hate the roosters either, but there is just something fake about that club, all sparkle and no substance, all words and no action. Their fans in the main are bearable.

No doubt others hate my club. That's what being a fan and having a diverse competition is all about, it would be pretty boring if all teams and supporters were the same.

soc123_au

Staff member
You do know that Penrith forced them out?

I hate neither club.

I reckon though Saints would have that title. The animosity toward them after they won the comp has been astounding.

Yes, I know why they went. Still hated Easts for it though. I wasn't particularly thrilled with the management of Penrith at the time either. Not enough to walk away though. Still don't think to highly of our management. But their my team so what do you do.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I don't hate souths I just hate the section of their fanbase that worship Russell Crowe and his era and the section, often the same, who pound 'the pride of the league' crap. Whoever the dimwit was who came up with that should be shot and if they're already dead exhumed and shot.

I don't hate the roosters either, but there is just something fake about that club, all sparkle and no substance, all words and no action. Their fans in the main are bearable.

No doubt others hate my club. That's what being a fan and having a diverse competition is all about, it would be pretty boring if all teams and supporters were the same.
Agreeing with adamkungl and alwaysgreen in the space of a couple minutes...i don't feel well.

The Tank

Bench
There's not a RL team that I hate. But I have a slight dislike for St George (have for many years).

Dragon

Coach
also hated Dragons before they won the comp...clearly my scum detection skills are finely honed

Gotta admit though we haven't been that bad since winning. I remember a thread here discussing how it would be hell on LU if we won the comp.

Vic Mackey

Referee
i dont actually hate souffs the club

its more the supporters i hate. the toothless unemployed scum of the burrow sums them up. i sit as far away from them as possible but i can still smell them.

they go on as if they are gods gift to rugby league and every other clubs supporters are beneath them because they won some comps when my grand dad was in nappies.

every single off season they bleat on stupidly about how this season they'll turn it around because they signed some high profile over paid spastic. then they'll win one game in the first few rounds and go on and on and on about it. luckily by april they've all crawled back into the hole they came came from.

i went to the chairty shield a few years back because i got corporate tickets, they were directly above the burrow. souffs won the game and honestly the celebrations were in line with the celebrations i experienced with tigers fans after the 05 grand final.

the 'pride of the league' is the worst line in history. who is honestly proud of souffs? not a single person i know think of souffs as anything other a complete and utter embarrassment to themselves.

i hate the deluded metho drinking ceneterlink scum that is the common souffs fan

Loudstrat

Coach
Yes, I know why they went. Still hated Easts for it though. I wasn't particularly thrilled with the management of Penrith at the time either. Not enough to walk away though. Still don't think to highly of our management. But their my team so what do you do.

Fully understand. Our management once replaced Mick Cronin with Ken Woolfe, signed Daniel Wagon for a decade, resigned Brian Smith, and recently - with the likes of Hannant, Eastwood, Inglis, Orford and Pritchard on the market - came up with Carl f*cking Webb!

The problem with Souffs is that everyone would love to see them rise again to some extent, but we all know that they would respond with arrogance and spite and make enemies of all of us. A bit like Manly fans, if you take out the Grange bits and replace them with Metho. Souffs are like the filthy gutter living derro who is gunna "show you" when he wins Lotto, buys a truck load of Winnie Blue and cheap port and piss all over your Camry.

There are a lot of wonderful South fans on this forum. When the time comes for them to grasp and savour some rare and fleeting success, their grace will be swamped by the homeless element flooding the airwaves with the kind of putrid rubbish that Bunniestard espouses in a way that would make Sir Les Patterson slobbering through a plate of fettuccini sexually appealing.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Gotta admit though we haven't been that bad since winning. I remember a thread here discussing how it would be hell on LU if we won the comp.
I wouldn't have cared if you did painfully gloat. As premiers you would have had the right to. I'm not going to hold it against any Dragons fan if they boast. I just don't like boring robotic teams having success. Because these things trend all of a sudden every bloody team will try to play like that which in my my opinion would create boring footy.
i dont actually hate souffs the club

its more the supporters i hate. the toothless unemployed scum of the burrow sums them up. i sit as far away from them as possible but i can still smell them.

they go on as if they are gods gift to rugby league and every other clubs supporters are beneath them because they won some comps when my grand dad was in nappies.

every single off season they bleat on stupidly about how this season they'll turn it around because they signed some high profile over paid spastic. then they'll win one game in the first few rounds and go on and on and on about it. luckily by april they've all crawled back into the hole they came came from.

i went to the chairty shield a few years back because i got corporate tickets, they were directly above the burrow. souffs won the game and honestly the celebrations were in line with the celebrations i experienced with tigers fans after the 05 grand final.

the 'pride of the league' is the worst line in history. who is honestly proud of souffs? not a single person i know think of souffs as anything other a complete and utter embarrassment to themselves.

i hate the deluded metho drinking ceneterlink scum that is the common souffs fan
Hey, you're a bit of a gibberer I reckon.
Fully understand. Our management once replaced Mick Cronin with Ken Woolfe, signed Daniel Wagon for a decade, resigned Brian Smith, and recently - with the likes of Hannant, Eastwood, Inglis, Orford and Pritchard on the market - came up with Carl f*cking Webb!

The problem with Souffs is that everyone would love to see them rise again to some extent, but we all know that they would respond with arrogance and spite and make enemies of all of us. A bit like Manly fans, if you take out the Grange bits and replace them with Metho. Souffs are like the filthy gutter living derro who is gunna "show you" when he wins Lotto, buys a truck load of Winnie Blue and cheap port and piss all over your Camry.

There are a lot of wonderful South fans on this forum. When the time comes for them to grasp and savour some rare and fleeting success, their grace will be swamped by the homeless element flooding the airwaves with the kind of putrid rubbish that Bunniestard espouses in a way that would make Sir Les Patterson slobbering through a plate of fettuccini sexually appealing.
<blushes>. Your posts are always entertaining, I'm flattered I earnt a mention in one of your works of art.

(Just incase anyone missed it, Bunniestard = BunniesMan)

Galeforce

Bench
i have a passion for only Souths.
i am happy when we beat any other team and have no second favourites.
As for Roosters , who cares , a few supporters and come lately when they are doing well , they will merge or disappear.
As for Souths , appears they are building base for a new golden era and the real question should be how many people actually support Souths.
All other supporters will want Souths to lose , why , because we are gonna take what the best teams have and be the pride of league again. if you do not like that , I DO NOT CARE.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach

I actually think you guys have been very very gracious. Most gracious fans since the Tigers won.

BunniesMan

Immortal
nope. I hope they get the spoon and Inglis balloons out to 140kg...
:lol:
And every day I hope that the 2011 GF is Souths v Roosters. So we can flatten little brother yet again.

You know you blokes have only been premiers 3 times in the last 65 years and once in the last 35. Not much better than our drought.

Dragon

Coach
I wouldn't have cared if you did painfully gloat. As premiers you would have had the right to. I'm not going to hold it against any Dragons fan if they boast. I just don't like boring robotic teams having success. Because these things trend all of a sudden every bloody team will try to play like that which in my my opinion would create boring footy.

Yet we didn't, despite all the sh*t we copped for so many years. So then what gives you the right to carry on like a f*ckwit? You haven't won sh*t, haven't even been close to winning but you still carry on like a goose.

For mine, Melbourne will always be scum. Souths and Roosters have nothing on those merkins

adamkungl

Immortal
:lol:
And every day I hope that the 2011 GF is Souths v Roosters. So we can flatten little brother yet again.

Ok, that would be good too :sarcasm: But I warn you bunniesman...the rivalry GF is a double edged sword...thrice have i felt it's cruel blade...

You know you blokes have only been premiers 3 times in the last 65 years and once in the last 35. Not much better than our drought.

Ah but it's that one that counts...wouldn't you love to see one? Just one...

BunniesMan

Immortal
Ok, that would be good too :sarcasm: But I warn you bunniesman...the rivalry GF is a double edged sword...thrice have i felt it's cruel blade...
Rivalry GF is the ultimate double or nothing. Makes winning it even more sweeter, but makes losing it twice as painful...I'm willing to take that gamble.
Ah but it's that one that counts...wouldn't you love to see one? Just one...
<facial twitch>
Yes I'd love one. Luckily i'm confident that it is coming sooner than most people think.

Big Pete

Referee
I actually think you guys have been very very gracious. Most gracious fans since the Tigers won.

Don't remember Storm or Broncos fans being anything but gracious. :?

Sea Eagles lapped it up for a bit but never went too OTT, did get a little silly when their best comeback was a series of numbers.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Then again, I'd say St. George are easily the most hated club in the comp. Parra is also very rocks and diamonds.

Parra and St George are the most hated on LU because we've got the most fans on LU.

Most fans = most cockheads and it's simple mathematics.

I don't hate St George because they were so miserably unlucky for so long, even moreso than my team.

When my old man kicked me out I lived with my girlfriend's family who supported Souths. This was in '94 when they had a decent season so they were my number 2 team for a long time.

But now they're clearly rorting the third party system and the NRL's letting them do it in the name of ratings. So I'm feeling the hate.

I've always hated the Roosters too but I like Brian Smith.

adamkungl

Immortal
tbh I don't think any groups of fans as a whole have been dickheads on here after winning the GF (at least not since I've been around...I hear Roosters fans weren't too popular back in the day :lol:).
Driving through Kogarah after the game was pure hell though

Latest posts