What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drastic Change of opinion?

Who do the haterz hate more?

• Total voters

soc123_au

Staff member
Hated Souffs before it became fashionable but it is good to see people waking up to see how hypocritical their club and fans are.

That's because like 99% of other Penrith fans you're an idiot who doesn't realise that if your club didn't sell out to Super League we'd have never signed Sing or Fittler.

I know exactly why they ended up at the Roosters. As I stated in an earlier post I was pretty pissed with our management as well. Good old super league. Still had to vent my anger somewhere. It was either my team or the mob the players went to. Pretty obvious choice. Prior to that I quite liked the Roosters. Pretty much since Sticky pissed off I am quite happy to see the Roosters do well. Funnily enough my wife was doing a bit of fundraising last year. Panthers basically told her to sod off but kingswood bowling club donated a signed Roosters Jersy. A 2009 edition but a jersey none the less. Thought that was nice of them.

Galeforce

Bench
wow Loudstrat
fancy going through every point of my note and making

negative comments on each one , without any consideration of merit of each point. Proves to me you like your chookraffles and you should change your photo as it is an embarrassment to a good player. and as for calling me names, you have already proved you are an imbecile of the highest order .sorry

Vic Mackey

Referee
Again the scoreboard counts for 1969 as Balmain were premiers, however as someone who did go to each Souths game that year , Souths were the best team throughout the season.

Well as someone who went to all souffs games you would remember that they played balmain 3 times for 3 losses.

LESStar58

Referee
Parra were not remotely in the hunt for Fittler. It was between Easts (Gus) and Manly (Fulton - whose daughter was Freddies gf at the time). Freddie bought a house in Manly, and signed with Easts. He had as much chance of going to Parra as he did of going to the Hunter Mariners.

Don't remember the Manly thing but can certainly remember Parra being brandied about; even if it was just speculation. Aside from the Canterbury lads and Adam Ritson (we'd be talking about him in the same breath as Lazarus and Webcke, the 2 best front rowers I've seen thus far, if his career wasn't cut short the way it was) did they also get Gary Freeman from Penrith? There was somebody else of note they signed as well...

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Well, in regards to Souths and Easts having alot of control over the comp in its begining, in 1908 and 1909.

Here is a break down of how many rep players each club had.

South Sydney - 8
Easts - 10
Balmain - 3
Newcastle - 4
Newtown - 3
North Sydney - 5
Glebe - 7
Wests - 1
Queensland or Unknown - 13

Does that reflect corruption on behalf of Easts and Souths? Hard to say. Has the Australian team at times had too many Blues rather then Maroons when Queensland had won Origin in the past? Yes, can you confirm corruption from that? No but its not hard too see how or why bias would come into selections.

Balmain wanted to boycott the match because it didn't feel that the NSWRL should have the Grand Final as an under card match. Sounds fair to me.

What is certain though is that because of Bunniesman arrogant and deluded style of trolling, he has assured that if there were ever another march to town hall to save their arses again, there would be a few less people inclined to go. Whether or not he really is a Souths fan and this was his goal all along we wont know, but mission accomplished. Troll.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Well, in regards to Souths and Easts having alot of control over the comp in its begining, in 1908 and 1909.

Here is a break down of how many rep players each club had.

South Sydney - 8
Easts - 10
Balmain - 3
Newcastle - 4
Newtown - 3
North Sydney - 5
Glebe - 7
Wests - 1
Queensland or Unknown - 13

Does that reflect corruption on behalf of Easts and Souths? Hard to say. Has the Australian team at times had too many Blues rather then Maroons when Queensland had won Origin in the past? Yes, can you confirm corruption from that? No but its not hard too see how or why bias would come into selections.
If it's "hard to say" and you can't confirm corruption from that then why bring it up? We were the best team the first 2 years and Glebe almost had as many players as ffs.

Would you rather we have affirmative action brought in for rep teams? That way every club gets the same amount of rep players, regardless of merit. It would be a sh*t team but at least noone would get offended and noone will cook up crazy conspiracy theories in their head.

Balmain wanted to boycott the match because it didn't feel that the NSWRL should have the Grand Final as an under card match. Sounds fair to me.
It wasn't "the" grand final ffs. It was a first past the post system, and if Balmain had won their would have been a whole new game. It didn't have anywhere near the amount of importance compared to the rest of the season as it does know.

And how the f**k is it fair enough that they boycott a game? The traitorous scum agreed to play in the NSWRL, under the NSWRL and following the NSWRL's rules and regulations. They should have fulfilled their obligations, played the bloody game, and then if they didn't like it create their own comp where they ran things in the off season. Trying to ruin the season and not showing up to a scheduled game is just wrong.

What is certain though is that because of Bunniesman arrogant and deluded ,
I'm not arrogant or deluded, I'm right. Unlike you.

style of trolling
You f**king hypocrite.

he has assured that if there were ever another march to town hall to save their arses again, there would be a few less people inclined to go.
That is one of the most pathetic comments I've ever heard in my life. If you (or anyone else) can be influenced by what some stranger says on the internet, and go about your life differently based on something someone you don't like ON AN INTERNET FORUM, it shows what a pathetic little person you are.

Whether or not he really is a Souths fan and this was his goal all along we wont know, but mission accomplished. Troll.
Get over yourself dickhead, would you like me to take a photo of my Souths membership card and show it to you? Too bad, I wouldn't go to that much trouble for a Troll and waste of space like you.

Loudstrat

Coach
Don't remember the Manly thing but can certainly remember Parra being brandied about; even if it was just speculation. Aside from the Canterbury lads and Adam Ritson (we'd be talking about him in the same breath as Lazarus and Webcke, the 2 best front rowers I've seen thus far, if his career wasn't cut short the way it was) did they also get Gary Freeman from Penrith? There was somebody else of note they signed as well...
Aaron Raper.

wow Loudstrat
fancy going through every point of my note and making

negative comments on each one , without any consideration of merit of each point. Proves to me you like your chookraffles and you should change your photo as it is an embarrassment to a good player. and as for calling me names, you have already proved you are an imbecile of the highest order .sorry
The merit regarding Crowe saving Inglis from AFL when he was actually saving him from Brisbane was a corker of a joke. So was the reversing the trend of players exodusing NRL and mentioning a player you only WANT!

You make out as though Crowe came up with individual ideas to save League, when all he is doing is adding a celebrity element to your clubs buying policy. Do you give credit to Shane Richardson for anything, or do you have a Richard Wilkins version of the world?

Richo is a good, cluey operator. Crowe is definitely hard at work trying to lure talent to Souths. Combined, these 2 good capable men are being owned by the likes of Todd Greenberg and Politis/Chalk who can attract equal or better talent into their pack at lower cost. As good as Burgess and Taylor are, so are Pritchard and Eastwood, and Myles and JWH offer a better future.

So no, I didn't swallow your "Rusty saves the world" tripe, proving that in the great grading if imbeciles, you are the grand poobar. No-one outside the South Sydney mutual masturbation society can ever achieve complete imbecility as you have.

adamkungl

Immortal
As did Newcastle!

No.

From the Wikipedia article on the Newcastle "Rebels", the original Newcastle NSWRL side:

The following year, the team left the NSWRL as a local Newcastle Rugby League competition was established and many players joined the four Newcastle foundation clubs. They were replaced by Annandale in the NSWRL.
In 1988, a new team, the Newcastle Knights again represented the Newcastle district in the NSWRL and its successors.

There was no RL club representing the entire Newcastle region from 1910 to 1987.

Also on the Souffs article on wikipedia:

There is such reverence for the Rabbitohs in Australian rugby league that there is the saying "When Souths are going well, rugby league is going well".[4] Over the years, especially during their many golden runs they have been referred to as "The Pride of the League".

:lol: fmd

BunniesMan

Immortal
Aaron Raper.

The merit regarding Crowe saving Inglis from AFL when he was actually saving him from Brisbane was a corker of a joke. So was the reversing the trend of players exodusing NRL and mentioning a player you only WANT!

You make out as though Crowe came up with individual ideas to save League, when all he is doing is adding a celebrity element to your clubs buying policy. Do you give credit to Shane Richardson for anything, or do you have a Richard Wilkins version of the world?

Richo is a good, cluey operator. Crowe is definitely hard at work trying to lure talent to Souths. Combined, these 2 good capable men are being owned by the likes of Todd Greenberg and Politis/Chalk who can attract equal or better talent into their pack at lower cost. As good as Burgess and Taylor are, so are Pritchard and Eastwood, and Myles and JWH offer a better future.

So no, I didn't swallow your "Rusty saves the world" tripe, proving that in the great grading if imbeciles, you are the grand poobar. No-one outside the South Sydney mutual masturbation society can ever achieve complete imbecility as you have.
How much do you want to bet that 5 years from now the two of those that are Rabbitohs are considered to have been the best 2 players over the previous 5 years out of the 6 names you mention.

Last edited:

Loudstrat

Coach
Yes, Bunniestard. I demand to see your membership card, because there is ample material to suggest that you are merely a troll.

As Tezza suggests, I reckon after another week of your self gratifying crap, there will be 100 000 people marching back to town hall to apologise!

And if you are so anti forfeits, how come you never bag Brisbane - who instigated the move to punt Souths, and who also forfeited Round 1 1996.

You are more Bronco supporter than you'll ever be a Souffs fan, even if you haven't had a full set of teeth since Rex Mossop called a game from Redfern.

Found the tryscorer that won you the comp in 1909 yet? Was it Inglis? :lol:

Loudstrat

Coach
How much do you want to bet that 5 years from now the two of those that are Rabbitohs are considering to have been the best 2 players over the previous 5 years out of the 6 names you mention.

I don't bet. However, The safest thing to assume would be that Burgess and Myles will be the forward leaders of their test packs within 4 years. Meaning Myles will be a measure better.

lol It's even got a source! Can't argue with that.
Wikipedia :lol: As accurate as a Weidler article. FMD you are desperate!

Galeforce

Bench
Loudstrat,
you are so thick ,you may as well be a bat.
you pick everystatement and work the angle that suits you , so makes it impossible to reason with you.
For starters i NEVER said that Crowe was the originator of each his action , that these are "virgin" acts. I am praising each of the acts , as in total they represent a special contribution to the game , versus a "chequebook" mentality of raiding the current NRL teams for their best players.
Anyone who knocks Crowe, well i feel sorry for them , not understanding his passion and special marketing he brings to not only Souths but the NRL. Yes i am stoked , he is supporting Souths.
As for Richo, sure i think he is avaluable part of the team , however i am responding to the dumb critics here who are knocking Crowes efforts. But you PEAbrain, in your negative way , turn my defence and praise for Crowe to an ignoring of Richo.
I am not writing this for you, you will only look for an angle to respond negatively , however perhaps some other folks may understand.
again , your use of a good players photo is an insult to that player.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Yes, Bunniestard. I demand to see your membership card, because there is ample material to suggest that you are merely a troll.

As Tezza suggests, I reckon after another week of your self gratifying crap, there will be 100 000 people marching back to town hall to apologise!
:crazy:

And if you are so anti forfeits, how come you never bag Brisbane - who instigated the move to punt Souths, and who also forfeited Round 1 1996.
I hate Brisbane. I think they cheated their way to most of their premierships. I despise them for super league. I hate that they're news ltd owned. I hated them even more while I thought they had Inglis. Grubby club with all the advantages in the world. Having Brisbane to themselves for more than 2 decades...their HQ should be gold plated.

You are more Bronco supporter than you'll ever be a Souffs fan, even if you haven't had a full set of teeth since Rex Mossop called a game from Redfern.
I'm 20 years old and I brush my teeth twice a day...I'd be worried if I didn't have a full set of teeth.
Found the tryscorer that won you the comp in 1909 yet? Was it Inglis?
Wouldn't surprise me if it was. Greg 'big game' Inglis is known for getting up for big games.

Loudstrat

Coach
Loudstrat,
you are so thick ,you may as well be a bat.
you pick everystatement and work the angle that suits you , so makes it impossible to reason with you.
For starters i NEVER said that Crowe was the originator of each his action , that these are "virgin" acts. I am praising each of the acts , as in total they represent a special contribution to the game , versus a "chequebook" mentality of raiding the current NRL teams for their best players.
Anyone who knocks Crowe, well i feel sorry for them , not understanding his passion and special marketing he brings to not only Souths but the NRL. Yes i am stoked , he is supporting Souths.
As for Richo, sure i think he is avaluable part of the team , however i am responding to the dumb critics here who are knocking Crowes efforts. But you PEAbrain, in your negative way , turn my defence and praise for Crowe to an ignoring of Richo.
I am not writing this for you, you will only look for an angle to respond negatively , however perhaps some other folks may understand.
again , your use of a good players photo is an insult to that player.

And your use of a god woman's photo is an insult to heterosexuals!

You are so deluded with your head so far up your clakker that you think I am bagging Rusty now! All I was doing is putting a more measured and realistic element on your "Rusty saves the world" rubbish.

Do you deny that Wests bought a Pommy test forward to the NRL before you?

Do you deny that Brian Smith brought a young Pom over to blood in the lower grades before you?

Do you deny that if Crowe and Mundine not get in GI's ear and lure him to Souths, he would have been a Bronco?

Do you assert that AFL offered GI a big money contract in the last few months - and can you name that price?

Rusty having passion for the game - Puhleese! So do heaps of us. The difference is Rusty has squillions to splurge on Souths, the rest of us don't! If I had a bank account with 8 zeroes, you reckon Parra's best signing would have been Carl Webb? :lol:

The trouble with you little man is that while you have gotten youself into a lather about Souffs recruitment and how Greenberg has done better, I have fed the cat, the fish, tucked the kids in, killed 3 mozzies and cuddled the missus. You have hacked your left toe off with a blunt razoe blade and written your suicide note on your old moth bitten Kevin Longbottom poster from '68 in anger.

Calm down f*ckwit - you can have next September off with the rest of you deluded Souffs fans!

:crazy:

I hate Brisbane. I think they cheated their way to most of their premierships. I despise them for super league. I hate that they're news ltd owned. I hated them even more while I thought they had Inglis. Grubby club with all the advantages in the world. Having Brisbane to themselves for more than 2 decades...their HQ should be gold plated.
Yet you love them compared to Parra whose CEO once mentioned a farewell party for you :lol;

I'm 20 years old and I brush my teeth twice a day...I'd be worried if I didn't have a full set of teeth.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was. Greg 'big game' Inglis is known for getting up for big games.
If it was that slob running away for the try the result wouldn't have been known until 1910.

One thing is puzzling me after reading posts submitted by you two - How on earth do Souffs fans manage to reproduce?

Galeforce

Bench
Loudstrat,
loud mouth twit.
you have no idea what i do , neither do you care and nor i care to share with you.so why do you make stupid assumptions?
anyway , again you chose to ignore the statements made and play smartarse. Well , sorry in simple logic , you could not wipe my arse.
have fun trying , imbecile.

Loudstrat

Coach
I'm glad I couldn't wipe your arse. I'll delete that from my bucket list and go straight to the Trans-Siberian Railway shall I?

Face it sook, you made stupid statements, and you got found out. You haven't backed them up, just took the losers way out and had a tanty.

So either back up your stupid claims with some concrete evidence or f*ck off and cry to your mother that the big, nasty people on the internet don't believe your posts you sad dope.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Yet you love them compared to Parra whose CEO once mentioned a farewell party for you :lol;
Fair enough. It was probably exaggeration to say i hate parra more. But it's still a grubby club for how it acted in 1999. There's 6 clubs I truly, Eels/Storm/Broncos/Tigers/Roosters/Sea Eagles. I don't hate Parra more than the others, just equally as much.

One thing is puzzling me after reading posts submitted by you two - How on earth do Souffs fans manage to reproduce?
Who wouldn't want multiple little BunniesMen running around? My only dealbreakers when looking for future wifey is she has to be hot, she has to know how to cook and she has to let me raise our kids as bunnies fans. Everything else is negotiable. Found all that in current gf, so she's a keeper.

But to answer your question simply...BunniesMan is well endowed.

5-10 years down the track we'll start making many little versions of me. The world will be a better place with more of my genes in it.

Latest posts