What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drastic Change of opinion?

Who do the haterz hate more?

• Total voters

Galeforce

Bench
Loudstrat,
nothing i said was untrue .
you in your own way have picked up each one and taken them to the absolute degree and then held each one to be stupid.
well i think you are stupid to do that and stupid to defend yourself.
If you are not bagging Crowe , why are you not bagging the dopes who are bagging Crowe and instead choose to apply your meagre intellect to someone defending him , not originally against you but others.
you however want to play smartarse ,
change your photo , a horsearse more fitting

Loudstrat

Coach
Let me make it simple for you. When Crowe/Mundine got in Inglis' ear, he was in Brisbane about to sign a contract with the Broncos. You state that if he didn't sign with Souths he was going to AFL.

Do you think the Brisbane Broncos are a f*cking AFL club????????

Yes, there are some dopes bagging Crowe. However there are some bigger dopes championing him. Like you. And when you come up with 'He saved GI from AFL" and then refuse to back it up when questioned, your cred dies.

What, three posts of attempted abuse (attempted because you couldn't insult a deaf and lame christmas beetle).

Back up your claims you pathetic loser!

Loudstrat

Coach
Fair enough. It was probably exaggeration to say i hate parra more. But it's still a grubby club for how it acted in 1999. There's 6 clubs I truly, Eels/Storm/Broncos/Tigers/Roosters/Sea Eagles. I don't hate Parra more than the others, just equally as much.

Who wouldn't want multiple little BunniesMen running around? My only dealbreakers when looking for future wifey is she has to be hot, she has to know how to cook and she has to let me raise our kids as bunnies fans. Everything else is negotiable. Found all that in current gf, so she's a keeper.

But to answer your question simply...BunniesMan is well endowed.

5-10 years down the track we'll start making many little versions of me. The world will be a better place with more of my genes in it.
You have to be Mundine.

1) You speak in the third person
2) You think your dick is big
3) You think the world needs more stupid gimps.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You have to be Mundine.

champagne-comedy.gif

CMUX

How much do you want to bet that 5 years from now the two of those that are Rabbitohs are considered to have been the best 2 players over the previous 5 years out of the 6 names you mention.

BM, I’ll bet your life savings that Myles will be considered better than Taylor.

Vic Mackey

Referee
my apologies, you did beat us in the semi final. however we beat you both times during the regular season, and then again in the grand final

Galeforce

Bench
yes i do not disagree you beat us , i recall seeing the first game of season , when Balmain had a surprise win and i was there at the GF. However i repeat , Souths were the best team that year throughout the season , however they were beaten when counted in the GF. You only have to consider the betting odds , which had Souths as raging favourite to win that GF , even when down at halftime, to support my claim . Balmain won, history.

Galeforce

Bench
You state that if he didn't sign with Souths he was going to AFL.

FORMER Storm superstar Greg Inglis was close to agreeing on terms to play with Essendon.
The revelation was made as Inglis arrived at Redfern Oval for his first training session as the new recruit for the South Sydney Rabbitohs.
YES , i did and my statement was correct. again , you are a smartarse who only tries to find nth degrees to argue your stupid points. you missed the essence of my comments and i feel sorry for your small mind.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...-essendon-bomber/story-e6frexx0-1225981928594

Loudstrat

Coach
As for Crowe , good luck to him , and i can only assume , the knockers, are really jealous . As for buying a team consider what Crowe is actually doing
c) ensures Inglis was not lost to AFL

FORMER Storm superstar Greg Inglis was close to agreeing on terms to play with Essendon. The revelation was made as Inglis arrived at Redfern Oval for his first training session as the new recruit for the South Sydney Rabbitohs.
Inglis admitted he was close to walking out on the NRL as the contract imbroglio rolled on.
"To be honest, I was very close to leaving this code," he said.
"I had a meeting with (David) Gallop New Year's Eve day and I think I got the result that night because I was ready to walk.
"It was very close on agreeing to terms (with Essendon)."
It was only his love for rugby league that kept Inglis from switching codes.
"It's been almost 200 days that I've been without a club so it is frustrating, but I love the game so much that I wanted to stay with it," he said.
S

"It just goes to show it's not all about the money. I could have went with twice (as much) as what I'm on now."
Inglis, who walked out on a deal with Brisbane to sign with Souths, said he was relieved to have his future finally sorted.
:lol::lol:
It was actually Gallop, if anybody. Inglis may have gone AFTER the NRL blocked the Souths deal. He was not going to the AFL back in late November when Brisbane withdrew their offer after he had decided to ditch them for Souths.

Essendon only came into the frame when Crowe and the Bunnies ballsed it up!

Can you now finally admit that you were wrong????

And the pic below - pick the big, hulking forward.....
924234-greg-inglis.jpg

Last edited:

Galeforce

Bench
As for Crowe , good luck to him , and i can only assume , the knockers, are really jealous . As for buying a team consider what Crowe is actually doing
a) brings Sam Burgess from the Super league ( reversing trend)
b) brings out his young brother George ( how many players who have not yet made UK Superleague have been bought to NRL toyota cup to develop?)
c) ensures Inglis was not lost to AFL
d) SBW , well i will believe it when i see it , however again a major trend reversal from Union.
e) Ben Ross , a chance to resurrect his career after a major career ending injury.

just for you knucklerbrain, i will respond to my points which you felt you had to find negatives in each. i think this is waste of time , however you are a joke.

re c) ALL i said was "ensure Inglis was not lost to AFL" . The articles and Inglis himself have all stated this. You have " increased the discussion" to cover your points , well , i never did. My comment stands accurate.

Re A+ b) i never said that Sam or his brother were the first . As a follower of the game for many years , there have been many famous players come to play in australia before. And Yes i was aware of Ellis , however the trend has been aussies players going to UK recently and Burgess counts in the reversal of that trend . I never said he was the first , dimwit. As for George , when i ask the question , i have not said NONE before , the point is not many. dimwit.

as for E) you arsehole make the comment because Ross may play again , it means it was not a career ending injury. Well poor taste by you and no
acknowledge of the risk and effort that Ben Ross has gone through to make a possible return in 2011. you are a real creep.

Hutty1986

Immortal
It was actually Gallop, if anybody. Inglis may have gone AFTER the NRL blocked the Souths deal. He was not going to the AFL back in late November when Brisbane withdrew their offer after he had decided to ditch them for Souths.

924234-greg-inglis.jpg

Burgess: "That's where the nearest maccas is"
GI: " MMMMM *growl* me like food."

Big Pete

Referee
Being favoured isn't the same as being good. Though some Broncos fans still brag like it's something to be proud of.

When the Broncos created SuperLeague, one of their conditions for allowing reunification was a 5 year monopoly on SE QLD.

Everyone involved with the club are still the only people opposed to another team in Brisbane because they know it will end their gravy train.

The introduction of the Titans has gone a long way toward bringing the Broncos back to the field - like missing the finals once in 20 years.

How is any of this relevant to fan behaviour in 2006?

Just seems like you want to take pot shots at the Broncos to soothe that chip on your shoulder.

Well if that's the case if the Broncos were so heavily favoured why were all the new clubs in 1988 granted a $200K bonus from the NSWRL except for the Broncos?

Heck if that's the case why did the NSWRL sidestep past the original 5 years rule to allow the Gold Coast crushers?

It's no secret Arthurson was pissed that McAuliffe wasn't in charge of the new Brisbane enterprise so really if everything went our way, why did these things occur?

BunniesMan

Immortal
You have to be Mundine.

1) I only do that sometimes.
2) It is. GF says it is all the time, and I've checked the statistics.
3) If by more stupid gimps you mean more me, you are right. I think 7 little BunniesKids will be perfect.
BM, I’ll bet your life savings that Myles will be considered better than Taylor.
We'll see. Myles is good and he's the only one who could get close to Taylor (not Burgess, by any stretch of the imagination). But IMO Taylor has more potential, if he works hard and fulfills it he'll be the better player.

924234-greg-inglis.jpg
Two of the best players in the NRL in red and green. Great sight.

Burgess: In October,that's where me and you are going to stand and lift the trophy after we win the GF.
Inglis: Cool, whose gunna be clive churchill medallist out of us two?
Burgess: I now have a really hot girlfriend, so you can be cc medallist.
Inglis: Cool, and you can be cc medallist in 2012.

Von

Juniors
Heck if that's the case why did the NSWRL sidestep past the original 5 years rule to allow the Gold Coast crushers?

Gold Coast crushers? Is that a typo or you being sarcastic?
Regardless Big Pete, to correct you, the NSWRL did not sidestep any 5 year rule. The SQ Crushers came in, in 1995. The ARL/SL peace agreement was formed in 1998. That's when the Broncos had the audacity to suggest the 5 year rule. To be honest, good luck to the Broncos if they could pull that off. Worse play to the administrators for accepting it.

The Gold Coast Titans came in 2007, well after the expiry of the 5 year deal. No club should ever be be in a position to dictact to the league. Even Collingwood who are a powerhouse in the AFL was told in no uncertain terms where to go when suggesting a breakaway league.

Big Pete

Referee
Giants, my bad.

I'm talking about the Gold Coast in 1988, the Broncos had a 5 year agreement to establish themselves in Queensland and the NSWRL went out of their way to side step it by setting up a Queensland team's headquaters in NSW.

Von

Juniors
To be honest, I've never heard of that?

In hindsight, the original Gold Coast bid was not mature enough. Gold Coast City was not big enough and the demographics back in '88 weren't right for a team.

Loudstrat

Coach
just for you knucklerbrain, i will respond to my points which you felt you had to find negatives in each. i think this is waste of time , however you are a joke.

re c) ALL i said was "ensure Inglis was not lost to AFL" . The articles and Inglis himself have all stated this. You have " increased the discussion" to cover your points , well , i never did. My comment stands accurate.
Having trouble admitting defeat? When Crowe stepped in, Inglis was about to become a Bronco. That was early November - 7 weeks before Inglis threatened anyone with Essendon!

Re A+ b) i never said that Sam or his brother were the first . As a follower of the game for many years , there have been many famous players come to play in australia before. And Yes i was aware of Ellis , however the trend has been aussies players going to UK recently and Burgess counts in the reversal of that trend . I never said he was the first , dimwit. As for George , when i ask the question , i have not said NONE before , the point is not many. dimwit.
You asserted that Rusty was responsible for reversing the trend. Which is crap. I stated Rusty was merely responsible for attracting talent to his club. You have gone berko over my assertion that Rusty is ONLY doing good things by Souths, and not single handedly saving RL as you would have us believe!

as for E) you arsehole make the comment because Ross may play again , it means it was not a career ending injury. Well poor taste by you and no
acknowledge of the risk and effort that Ben Ross has gone through to make a possible return in 2011. you are a real creep.
Listen wanker - career ending is YOUR TERM, not mine. Career ending means an injury that ends a career, not a really bad injury that MIGHT make the player think about retiring.

Just because you are a dumb tool who has made too many rash statements that cannot be backed up with logic or fact, and just because your chronic small penis syndrome makes it impossible for you to admit that you were wrong doesn't mean I am a bad person for saying Ross's injury isn't career ending!

I'm wondering how low you can go?

Giants, my bad.

I'm talking about the Gold Coast in 1988, the Broncos had a 5 year agreement to establish themselves in Queensland and the NSWRL went out of their way to side step it by setting up a Queensland team's headquaters in NSW.
They did not. The Giants came in at the same time ffs! And they were based in NSW because - and here's the tricky bit - THEIR CLUB AND HOME GROUND WERE IN NSW!!!!!!!!

Big Pete

Referee
They did not.

Yes they did.

The Giants came in at the same time ffs!

Which is what I said and why there is an issue.

And they were based in NSW because - and here's the tricky bit - THEIR CLUB AND HOME GROUND WERE IN NSW!!!!!!!!

Partly, the Gold Coast mainly encompasses Qld and the NSWRL knew by doing what they did they could d**k around the deal and still advertise to a large segment of the Qld audience.

Von - Oh for sure, the people in charge of the Gold Coast were quickly dismissed from the Brisbane race because they simply didn't have the resources. Once Maranta and co. were voted in as leaders of the Broncos and had started to settle Arthurson decided to give Sattler and co. the go ahead to start another franchise on the Gold Coast...

Latest posts