What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drastic Change of opinion?

Who do the haterz hate more?

• Total voters

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
How is any of this relevant to fan behaviour in 2006?

It's about why Broncos fans f**king should be gracious when they win because they've got advantages other clubs don't have.

Just seems like you want to take pot shots at the Broncos to soothe that chip on your shoulder.

Isn't this thread about who we hate?

I hate Brisbane and Melbourne - for different reasons.

Galeforce

Bench
Loudstrat
you want to be a smartarse.
then you prove that inglis would have signed with Brisbane ,if Crowe had not stepped in. This is your assertion, prove it.
as for Career ending , shows the low life you are. Two years out of the game , numerous doctor reviews , operations and even last year , most folks did not believe he would make it back. If he did not have so much will to continue , it would have been career ending. So you want to be carry on , just because he may make it , he has not played yet , then you cannot call his injury a career ending injury. Well i think you are a small mind and completely disagree with you. so stick it and live your life .

Loudstrat

Coach
http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2011/01/04/1225981/924234-greg-inglis.jpg
924234-greg-inglis.jpg

BURGESS: See? There's the Opera House, just next to the Harbour Bridge, This is SYDNEY you gimp, not f*cking Queensland.
INGLIS: Naaaa, ya pulling my leg........
Loudstrat
you want to be a smartarse.
then you prove that inglis would have signed with Brisbane ,if Crowe had not stepped in. This is your assertion, prove it.
as for Career ending , shows the low life you are. Two years out of the game , numerous doctor reviews , operations and even last year , most folks did not believe he would make it back. If he did not have so much will to continue , it would have been career ending. So you want to be carry on , just because he may make it , he has not played yet , then you cannot call his injury a career ending injury. Well i think you are a small mind and completely disagree with you. so stick it and live your life .
Whose carrying in precious one?

Proof doesn't make you admit anything does it. Inglis was about to sign for the Broncos you douche!!!!!!!!!!!

Holding your breath and sitting in the corner until you suffocate does not change the fact that Inglis was going to be a Bronco.

You can keep stamping your feet until you pee your pants - it doesn't change the fact that you are a stupid immature ponce who doesn't know his arse from his tit. I fail to see how the use of the term "career ending" incorrectly should illicit such a vulgar and over the top response, unless you are polishing his knob. Or in your case, fantasise about.

Galeforce

Bench
i responded to your initial note, not expecting any progress, as it was obvious with your initiall petty detailed response , what your bully approach was. as for my feelings you knob, i have travelled the world and debated with senior execs in 5 continents , so i hardly care about winning any discussion with you. i hate bullies.
my responses are to show you for the small minded jerk you are.
so to end , i suggest simple treatment for you
you can a) apologise and b) stick you head in the toilet and flush , i am sure it will clear you head. as i do not care about a) , b) will suffice.

Loudstrat

Coach
Galefarce, please explain how Crowe can save Inglis, in early November, from an offer that wasn't made until late December?????

That is, without the use of a time machine!

i responded to your initial note, not expecting any progress, as it was obvious with your initiall petty detailed response , what your bully approach was.
Does that sentence make sense? You didn't respond, you merely repeated your whimsical nonsense and threw in some terse words
as for my feelings you knob, i have travelled the world and debated with senior execs in 5 continents

Friggin hell, here we go. The classic response from a Bunnies fan so hopelessly out of his depth that he has to make himself out to be "successful". Let me see, you also drive an Audi, have a large property portfolio across 4 states, have a 12" dick on the slack and your GF is in your avatar. Then you wake up, realised that you have soiled the sheets again and are afraid of being booted from the hostel back onto Albion St, and desperately hope your bottle of metho hasn't been pinched by the uchin in the next bed.

Look, I don't give a h*t whether your are the Sultan of Brunei's rich uncle. YOU ARE WRONG!!!! Geddit? Telling someone on the internet that you are the heir to the Rockerfella fortune doesn't make you rght you gimp!

BTW, Centrelink telephonists are not Senior execs, and wandering around Surry Hills looking for a doorway to sleep in is not "travelling the world" :lol:

so to end , i suggest simple treatment for you
you can a) apologise and b) stick you head in the toilet and flush , i am sure it will clear you head. as i do not care about a) , b) will suffice.

OK. I apologise that you are a deluded spastic.

Go and play in your time machine.

Galeforce

Bench
you continue to be an idiot and to turn any remarks around to your way of thinking .
I did not bring up my experience as proof that i was right. again you distort.
I brought up my experience in response to your loutish remarks that i was sensitive to your remarks. dope.
I have already shown nothing i initially stated was incorrect.
youre responses continue to be petty arguments to win you points.
well i am not playing your stupid game and i am only responding as i hate your type of petty bullying. get it .

Galeforce

Bench
ps you are the only one living in your own time machine.
how can you prove that Inglis would have become a Bronco . the only way you can prove that is to play a rewind change history and see what happens. you dope.

Galeforce

Bench
you are a Distorting cretin, who will do anything to try and win minor points.
I do not care about winning the points ,i happy to acknowledge right from wrong , however as i have already simply shown you nothing i have said is wrong.
Also passion is passion and has no right or wrong , which is why someone can support , talk up their team even when they are last.
However i just have a intense dislike for your type of bully banter on these forums. you starting to get it? I saw your style in your intial response , it stood out. you continue to fail to understand my earlier points on this , you are so out of your depth you do not even know it or just happy to drown.sad

For anyone wanting Revolution, Souths are a team that you should want to survive and keep bringing through youngsters. Winning the Premiership with the Rabbitohs will probably give you a bigger thrill that winning it with any other team.

Loudstrat

Coach
No, you are right. I cannot prove that Inglis would have become a Bronco. They way his mind works he probably thought he was going to join the Bolshoi Ballet.

However, Inglis was odds on ready to sign with Brisbane when Rusty and Mundine came along.

Consider these points

• He had agreed to terms with Brisbane
  • He had met the players and coach, and as I recall attended a press conference with them
  • He had confirmed it in the media, as had his manager
  • Michael Searle dropped of negotiations because Inglis has said that he wanted instead to join the Broncos.
  • Bruno Cullen and the Storm were thrashing out the final nuts and bolts of the deal
  • He was residing in Brisbane, and was in regular contact with players such as Justin Hodges
  • He had booked an appointment to sign the contract.
  • All this was true up to Rememberance Day 2010
  • Inglis was never linked to AFL until it became a real possibility that his Souths contract would not be registered.
  • James Hird said he would only offer Inglis a deal if he was serious, and that was mid December.
To confirm, have a read of this, from the 28th November

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...l-all-but-sealed/story-e6frep5x-1225961958951

GREG Inglis believes he will officially become a Rabbitoh in the next fortnight as it emerged the Maroons star took only a $20,000 pay cut on the first year of his failed Broncos deal to join South Sydney.(1) The revelation came as Inglis's manager Alan Gainey claimed the third-party components of the Souths deal were bona fide arrangements, saying it would be the "greatest disgrace ever" if the NRL refused to register the contract.
NRL salary-cap auditor Ian Schubert will probe Inglis's three-year, $1.8 million contract this week, but Souths chairman Nick Pappas last night maintained the deal was above board.
Queries have been raised as to whether Souths have attempted to under-value the Inglis deal under the cap, notably his base salary for 2011, estimated to be just $190,000.
But The Sunday Mail has learnt the first year of Inglis's three-year arrangement with Souths is worth $500,000 including third-party deals, just shy of the $520,000 package the Test centre was to earn at the Broncos in 2011.(2)

Speculation suggested Souths would consider legal action against the NRL if it blocked the Inglis deal, but Pappas insisted the former Storm flyer will be at Redfern next season.
"The deal stacks up very favourably and is a good deal for everyone concerned," he said.
"I'm confident the NRL won't block the deal and that they will exercise their discretion reasonably and in the best interests of the game.
"We're very confident this will have a good resolution for the Rabbitohs and Greg. (Souths chief executive) Shane Richardson has had a chat to the NRL and the word from them was that there would be no pre-judgment about the matter.
"I don't understand how the NRL can have a position before it receives anything."
Inglis was tightlipped when contacted by The Sunday Mail but is confident he will be at the Rabbitohs next season.
"I can't say too much but everything will come out in the next two weeks," said Inglis, who will marry partner Sally Robinson next Sunday.
The Rabbitohs lodged Inglis's formal contract with the NRL on Thursday. It contains five third-party deals, including one in which Inglis will work as an Aboriginal ambassador, and it is understood the 23-year-old's base salary average over three years will be about $300,000 a year. Gainey said the deal reflected Inglis's market value and said he would be stunned if the NRL tried to void the contract.
Four French rugby clubs, including Toulon and Biarritz, have expressed interest in Inglis, who could earn more than $1 million offshore. "This kid could walk away from the whole game (if the NRL blocked the deal), it would be the greatest disgrace ever," Gainey said.(3)
"Greg is absolutely sick of it. Like everyone, he is fed up with the whole thing. The NRL has now received all the third parties and marquee player agreements. I put them to Souths for approval, they have approved them all and now it's been sent to the NRL."

(1) - The article clearly indicates that Inglis was joining Souths because the Broncos deal failed

(2) - Again a comparison between Souths contract and Brisbane's - beig the only ones on the table. There was no mention of Essendon.

(3) - States that there was INTEREST from French Union only, and mentiones nothing about Essendon. If there was, given the sensationalist nature of the news, it would have been reported.

Face it, Crow signed him in November. At least 6 weeks later, AFL admitted Inglis was not serious, and therefore neither were they!

Sort of blows your argument out of the water, dunnit. But I know you will stamp your feet and hold your breath and cry about being bullied.

OK, if it makes you happy, Russell Crow saved the world. I would hate to think that my participation in an internet discussion was the result of a suicide that wasn't Rupert Murdoch's or John Ribot's. If it means so much to you to live in your delusional world, I'm more than happy for ya champ.

Just remember, whenever you try and enmesh your delusions with reality, sparks will fly. Got it?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
galeforce's winning record in this thread is about the same as his club's on the field..

CMUX

We'll see. Myles is good and he's the only one who could get close to Taylor (not Burgess, by any stretch of the imagination). But IMO Taylor has more potential, if he works hard and fulfills it he'll be the better player.

Lol, your delusion knows no bounds. Taylor won’t even be considered in the same league as Myles. As for Burgess, I will cop him being a better attacking player than Myles but defensively is another story.

Let’s not forget Burgess’ butter fingers as well.

Galeforce

Bench
there again you are making up assertions to fit your world.

i never said Crowe saved the world. you keep saying so , have a look at my threads.
I have just responded to those that are knocking Crowe . By using the examples of recent player negotiations , that they were all very different and that he has been a very creative force for Souths and NRL and NOT just using a "chequebook" style to raid other NRL clubs.

Latest posts