What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dressing Dragon homes for the Grand Final week!!!

ShaiGuY

First Grade
Wifey and I have gone on a shopping spree for Red spray paint, ribbons, streamers and masking tape to pimp up my family home for the Grand final. Explained to the mrs that this is BIGGER than Xmas!

Anyone started doing the same? Any good ideas or suggestions or tips??

P.s. where can I get red tinsel???
:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Steel Dragon

Bench
There are a few Xmas shops around where you can get tinsel

I have my flag hanging out my bedroom window over the street

Fien

Juniors
You guys have houses?

I thought there would have been a run on Red & White cardboard this week.

:lol::lol::lol:

cleary89

Coach
Why havent we seen the real Fein lately?

Still live at home, so my cars getting a make over. Got the two car flags, the dragon army scarf across the dash. About to go up and get some red contact for a red v on the bonnet.

Any other ideas?

Parra Guru

Coach
Hi guys,

If anyone works or lives in Chatswood.... there is a really good cheap shop names 'Bins' in Victoria Avenue (just near the station).... It has heaps of stuff like hats, feather boas etc etc. I did most of my GF shopping there last year.

cleary89

Coach
I tested a little bit of it just on the side. Half the glue sh*t stayed on, but was more worried about the paint coming off.

Got the glue off with about 1 min of scrubbing, but it was only like 10cm x 10cm. Going to take a while to get it all off.

ShaiGuY

First Grade
Guys - spent hours doing stuff yesterday... on my parent's place anyway given I am not in the St George area at the moment... my old man came back to see his white garage door with a big Red V on it... in times gone by he would have absolutely gone off... but he knows how excited my mother is this season so it has been left on plus more...

Nothing massive but front of house decked out, car decked out, pimped out my office.

Bit worried the car flag will snap at 110 on the M7 each day though.

Red_Vee

Juniors
speaking of cars, i live in a large inner city block of units and the amount of cars in the basement popping up with dragons flags is ridiculous! like a plague we are (a good plague of course ;-))

ShaiGuY

First Grade
Guys - done my parents' place in Sans Souci... the sign took blardy ages... special mention to Macca and his sign making page... a newfound respect for people who make signs as well.... still gotta put up balloons and more streamers (maybe around trees or something) and maybe a couple more St George jerseys in the window (although doesn't come out well). Any other suggestions?

mail

ShaiGuY

First Grade
Crpola - comes out on my PC - but maybe because in cache - fairly large so may take a while to load?

What's the best way to insert a pic? - I tried copying and pasting...

Latest posts