What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drink Water at 7 next week?

MattYg1

Bench
He should be playing lock.

I'll second this motion... Actually i think that Bronson looked inspired on the weekend, probably his best game in the Red V to date and he should come along fine.

I know there is the whole Drinkwater isnt ready and pressure on him, if anything I think the pressure is off, who expects anything of us really? we were favs for the spoon long before the season launch and we seem to be meeting the punters expectations at the moment.

If this is a rebuilding phase lets rebuild

1.Cummins
2.Morris
3.Beale
4.Cooper
5.Nightingale
6.Soward
7.Drinkwater
8.Merrin
9.King
10.Weyman
11. Frizz
12. Harrison
13. Creagh

Plenty of go foward in that pack and all we need is a half/five eight to have a go... doesnt have to be the most talented player just have a dig and try somethings, get some players supporting the likes of Merrin and Bronson...

Play with some dash in attack and show some line speed in defence.

By the way Where did Vai Vai come from again?

to_ddeath

Coach
Harrison is average at best. Has 10-15 minutes that are solid & then fades away. A true Cutter IMO.

T.

CC_Saint

Juniors
He's got to throw Drinkwater in the mix and see what happens. I mean, we're about to go 0-4 yet we're still naming the same squad each week? Come off the grass.

Everyone said Miller from the Tigers wasn't ready. What about Tyrone Roberts? These guys had f*** all 1st grade experience, hasn't hurt them.

If Pricey genuinely is worried about his job, he's got to roll the dice.

saints4ever

First Grade
He's got to throw Drinkwater in the mix and see what happens. I mean, we're about to go 0-4 yet we're still naming the same squad each week? Come off the grass.

Everyone said Miller from the Tigers wasn't ready. What about Tyrone Roberts? These guys had f*** all 1st grade experience, hasn't hurt them.

If Pricey genuinely is worried about his job, he's got to roll the dice.

I thimk price knows he wont be retained

TheRev

Coach
If he was running off cronk like hoffman does or any number of other halves i think it would be a different story.He along with the rest of the forwards are getting very poor service from players with no vision & as such we are easily read in defence.Our halves can't/won't run to the line for the backrowers to run into the holes.

This.. the passer has to look like they may run themselves and put the defence in 2 minds? perhaps create a gap? it was Fein or Soward I cant quite recall, they passed to Creagh on Sunday without even watching the defence, i.e. they were never going to run it themselves, so the defence just aimed straight for Creagh and smashed him.