What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drop him

Time for B. Marshall to play lower grades. No confidence, abysmal decision-making, just awful tonight.

Get him somewhere he'll carve up then unleash him again.

And send that useless Tuiaki with him.

EA .. bullshit
Supercoach shines called for the kicks early
Said as much in the press conference
Blame the coach for ordering kicks 2nd and 3rd

If he is low on confidence how does everyone think a public spray from his supercoach would effect it ...

Have a think peeps

Then ask yourselves how many public sprays turds like junior burger and morris have copped

moller

Juniors
Fair point.
Strange really. Last week he was taking on the line a bit, and generally looked fairly confident.
Couldn't do a thing right tonight.

Good news is that I stayed dry.

Eddie.

Bench
MOTH you can't make lame excuses for him.

Sure the coach might of called the play, but it was very poorly executed and too make matters worse he fell off the tackle and the game was over. The coach didn't kick balls out on the full, or miles over the deadball line or not challange the line all game.

Im not convinced at all about Marshall's state of mind. Sure he has had some massive setbacks and needs some confidence, however he doesn;t seem to have that real will in him at the moment to make things happen.

SOme of his lamentable unforced errors during games are nothing to do with a lack of football. Just very poor execution. I want to see Benji smile again, looking at his body language the last couple of years since Prince left im not sure he is enjoying his football or positive enough on the field.

Im not asking him to go out and single handedly make breaks and win games for us. However he needs to cut out these reserve grade standard errors and improve his body language. I would be happy if he was steady. However kicks out on the full, dropped balls, missed tackles - if you look closesy there are a few he shouldn't be committing - underdone or not.

Last edited:
IF his state of mind is fragile (and whose wouldn't be after the injuries he's copped) then what effect would a public spray from his mentor have ?

a) it would perk Benji up and make him feel great
b) would have him further doubt and question himself

You all take as long as you want

Then go back and tell me how many public sprays Morris, Junior Burger, Lolesi, Harris and other Tom shines signed **** have had

Estoboy

Juniors
you can't blame benji for that kick... i was watching sheens (was just behind him) and sheens was abusing leeds telling him to get that play going

if it had worked, you would be starting a thread called "best 5/8th EVER!"
get over it

Navjot

Juniors
Benji didnt take the line on once tonight we may as well put a passing and kicking machine in a 6 jersey, im with you eddie.

All you clowns calling for him to be dropped - you are saying you'd pick morris ahead of him. If so, you're mongs of the highest ****ing order.

Eddie.

Bench
Im not calling for him to be dropped for Morris. Not for your life.

Im just calling for him to cut out some of the unforced error that have eaten in to his game on a weekly basis.

He is one of our Guns on big dollars and shouldn't be making school yard mistakes for a player of his talent and relative experience.

Navjot

Juniors
Hodgo is half benjis size and takes more runs at the line, its all in his mind at the moment.

Right so everyone agreed it is all in his mind
Everyone agrees he is mentally fragile (justified - any of us would be)
What effect does a public spray from Coach Shines have on his already fragile state
I'll wait for the answers on this shrewd tactic from the ****ing twat that coaches us

Eddie.

Bench
Public Spat or not.

He is a big enough boy to not allow that to make him kicks balls out on the full every week.

I Don't agree with Sheens spray, however it can't be used as an ongoing excuse for unforced errors by a professional player.

Navjot

Juniors
Surely benjis not that thinned skinned that a spray two weeks ago would be playing on his mind, i sure hope not cause if it is ,he needs to toughen up mentally very quickly or first grade footy will pass by him.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
He was f**king garbage tonight.

However, dropping him only means one thing and thats Morris in the halves. No thanks.

Mate that 40/20 was right in front of me ... it just missed ... 6 inches the other way and we have 6 on their line. I ain't gonna crucify a player for a 40/20 that just misses. More of a sin to me are the **** kicks we have watched morris make for 1.5 yrs now. In the last 3 wks Benji has got one v newcastle, just missed two vs GC (one out on full and one miracle stop by Jeffrey) and just missed one tonight. 40/20s change games - it did at Newcastle. Cut the guy some slack. He has a peach of a boot on him. He's close to coming good and when he comes good there ain't a player in the game that comes near him

Latest posts