What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DT - Calls to axe Prince

super_coach

First Grade
When you have been retired for over 10 years,you have to grab every headline you can.A one linner to the media will do it everytime

Kiwi

First Grade
El Diablo said:
have the Tgers made him an offer?

I could be wrong but the Tigers will make their offer after they know what the others are willing to pay.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Kiwi said:
I could be wrong but the Tigers will make their offer after they know what the others are willing to pay.

unless the Tigers have made him an offer it is them that is showing no loyalty.

brook

First Grade
El Diablo said:

My understanding is that an offer was made ages ago, obviously they will be negotiating again after he talks to other clubs

Kiwi

First Grade
El Diablo said:

Could be, if they had laid all their cards on the table ie this is what we willing and can pay you to stay, then I think it would be definately decided he was leaving or staying by now. Chances are they are waiting to see what he gets offered incase thay can lower what they might have offered without him testing the market.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Given permission to talk to other clubs

He talks to other clubs

Old timers of the club demand he be punished for talking to other clubs

= Morons

Kid

Juniors
Kiwi said:
Could be, if they had laid all their cards on the table ie this is what we willing and can pay you to stay, then I think it would be definately decided he was leaving or staying by now. Chances are they are waiting to see what he gets offered incase thay can lower what they might have offered without him testing the market.
I highly doubt the Tigers are stupid enough to believe they will be able to "lower" any offer they would have put to Prince. They simply want the last throw of the dice knowing that
a) There are other players who need to be tied up
b) Trying to keep their Premiership winning half and Captain.

I think from my own point of view, i believe (and have just about all the way through) that Prince was/is always going to leave. Thats more the frustration for most supporters, most of us feel he is going, so just say it....then we can all get on with 2006 and the Tiges can get Gower for 2007.;-)

sydraider

First Grade
If prince was totally happy living in sydney and playing with the tigers, none of this would be happening, why leave a winning combination?
Its not like this guy has been a bust for the tigpies, you guys won 05 and he was one of the main instruments.

One thing I forsee happening in the near future is the credit the roosters will get for making three GF's consecutively.

If prince was totally happy living in sydney and playing with the tigers, none of this would be happening, why leave a winning combination?

he must not be happy cause isnt he family living in nth qld he would still be a long way from them

Kid

Juniors
Darth Bobo said:
No thanks, would prefer the Nepean Groper move to England.

Grope a legends daughter = Not welcome at the club.
You obviously like competing for the spoon. Morally Gower was wrong, apart from that, the club would pay the man to play footy. I don't see any problem. Pearce has what to do with WT now?

innsaneink

Referee
El Diablo said:
have the Tgers made him an offer?

The other clubs have til the 28th feb to neg with him, Wts will sit down and make their offer after that....early next month

Gene Krupa

Referee
Kid said:
Best player.....no. He was good no doubt, but Hodgo was our best in my opinion. As for most dangerous, well Prince didn't get that either, Marshall by the length of the Aussie east coast.

Marshall is an over-rated p.o.s. who's stupid looking goose step will fool no-one in 6 months time. He'll be clapped out with injury before he can become a has been!

If Prince does sign with the Titans, Tigers fans will only have those morons Ellis, Boyd and Raudonikis to thank for pushing him away.

Kid

Juniors
Gene Krupa said:
Marshall is an over-rated p.o.s. who's stupid looking goose step will fool no-one in 6 months time. He'll be clapped out with injury before he can become a has been!

There has been some stupid quotes on here in the past, but i would just like to be the 1st to congratulate you on being the winner. Well done!!:clap: 2006 f**kwit of the year.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Kid said:
There has been some stupid quotes on here in the past, but i would just like to be the 1st to congratulate you on being the winner. Well done!!:clap: 2006 f**kwit of the year.

And now we have a new winner. :roll:

The quotes from the wests "legends" are far stupider!

f**king moron!

innsaneink

Referee
Gene Krupa said:

If Prince does sign with the Titans, Tigers fans will only have those morons Ellis, Boyd and Raudonikis to thank for pushing him away.

Did your mommy help you come up with this piece of garbage?
Sounds like major jealousy to me. No fkn idea.

simon says

First Grade
What is the go with all the Knights fans baggin the Tigers???.....Id never noticed them before.....but gee there are some special ones out there.Is it cos we won the comp,and they came last....I dunno,but there seems to be some anger out there.

Love the comments re Marshall.......

Misty Bee

First Grade
All the literate Knights fans.

I'm loving the notion that Tommy Raudonikis has no right to comment on his club's situation. Every ex Souths player from their glory years comes out in force if a player farts toward an opposition CEO. No one whinges then.

Tommy was a better halfback for that club than Scott Prince will ever be in 100 lifetimes.