What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DT: Cheating Storm scum

Ice777

Bench
I'm not too sure what you want me to retract. You've hardly hit a raw nerve, unlike yourself who's life is consumed with hating a rugby league club i hardly care about what that a bloke on the internet says my club has no integrity. I stand by what i said, Brian threw out saying he wanted a smaller ground, you bit by saying we had no integrity. Not real hard to understand really.

_Johnsy

Referee
I explained my reasons why I said your club has no integrity, and they are valid, isn't that right jellyfish.

Ice777

Bench
You know johnsy, if you keep saying my club has no integrity you're really going to hurt my feelings. You wouldn't want that now would you?

LESStar58

Referee
Grail said:
Normally in a fight if you're getting the better of another guy, that guy can't pin your arms. Just admit it, you were getting owned. :roll:

I'll pay that....

Cloud9

well there you go, i knew our field was the correct size, Bellamy confirmed many months ago. Waldron got everyone.

pepe

Juniors
publicity stunt or not, it's certainly selling tickets for sundays clash.boxers do it all the time to get bums on seats.
i don't think mebourne tries to sell an ''us against them'' mentalty.
qld certainly does against the nsw teams,it's the little brother syndrome,but at least it generates interest which is only good for the game.

pepe

ps storm by 20 plus .

Latest posts