What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DT: Cheating Storm scum

LESStar58

Referee
No anti-Storm sentiment? Are you fair dinkum? :lol:

And yes it was silly.... but so was what Darren Lockyer said in 2004 and Locky is a player I have nothing but the highest respect and admiration for..... even when he is kicking the field goal that seals our fate.

*sigh*

Stagger eel

Staff member
LEEster you've made about 40 posts on Dennis Fitzgerald related threads in the last few days .you've obviosly swallowed all the bait you were supposed to leave for me you greedy bastard..:lol:

LESStar58

Referee
Try reading the other threads, mate... plenty of playa hatin' goin on in there.

For the record, maybe Brian should have suggested rotten tomatoes and cabbages. Medieval style.

mrblue

Juniors
LESStar58 said:
I'm just amused by watching to see how many Storm haters reply to that post like vultures over a rotting corpse in the sun. So far theres been a couple. ;-)
As I said before posting the article, I'm just stirring the pot seeing as there seems to be a ton of anti-Storm sentiment floating around.
still, it'll be interesting to see how many people have a nibble.

Actually, I think you're being called out mostly for the inconsistancies of your arguement. It has been said already but you'll be the first "Vulture" to bite if it was Fitzy with the faux pas. But I think you're doing a commendable job weaseling your way from this, kinda like the field size debacle.

LESStar58

Referee
eelavation said:
LEEster you've made about 40 posts on Dennis Fitzgerald related threads in the last few days .you've obviosly swallowed all the bait you were supposed to leave for me you greedy bastard..:lol:

This coming from a fella who was just trolling at the Melbourne Storm forum recently....

LESStar58

Referee
mrblue said:
Actually, I think you're being called out mostly for the inconsistancies of your arguement. It has been said already but you'll be the first "Vulture" to bite if it was Fitzy with the faux pas. But I think you're doing a commendable job weaseling your way from this, kinda like the field size debacle.

Thanks. It's what I do.

You should see it when it's not an internet argument. ;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
LESStar58 said:
This coming from a fella who was just trolling at the Melbourne Storm forum recently....

I just smelt the bait and had to pop my head in, you know what's like??? ;-)

LESStar58

Referee
eelavation said:
I just smelt the bait and had to pop my head in, you know what's like??? ;-)

Yeah. What was the word you used to call Surandy? "Keyboard hero" was it? And then you ran away with your tail between your legs!

_Johnsy

Referee
I do find it a touch pathetic you post something in the effort to see how storm hate there is, and then whinge about it. Quite needy.

LESStar58

Referee
_Johnsy said:
I do find it a touch pathetic you post something in the effort to see how storm hate there is, and then whinge about it. Quite needy.

Where am I whinging? I'm still here being a good sport about it aren't I?

;-)

Although I'm gonna have to have a spell soon. Don't worry, I'll be back on line to play tomorrow.

LESStar58

Referee
Be here for a bit longer. ATM I'm laughing myself silly at the Fui Fui Moi Moi vs Glassjaw thread!

:lol:

And to think we could have had him last year damnit!

Surandy

Bench
KaboobieGarfunkelShazam said:
Posted amongst the Hate Poll thread, but applicable here, I think it all comes down to how accurately this has been reported:

If they asked, were denied, and made an attempt to do it anyway, as appears to be reported, they should be heavily fined in my opinion. If this is true (and I don't know for sure) then they are an underhanded, pathetic organisation. If they asked and were told no, and took no further action - fair play to them.

According to Dean Lance, Storm Football Operations Manager, he was meeting with Telstra Dome people and put the request for 6 metre in goals, no change to the width of the field was requested (which he states OP is 68 metres). He was told he needed to put the request to the NRL in writing before the request would be considered. When he got back to Storm's HQ he put the request in writing and faxed it off, about half an hour later he got a faxed reply from the NRL saying his request had been denied end of story, or it would have been if Fitzgerald hadn't had a sook.

Dave Q

Coach
Melbourne

They are only of interest (to anyone other than their 5 fans) when they are in choke mode.

Then they become a weird curiosity. A bit like a cat with two heads.

Latest posts