What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dugan or Boyd

BF

Juniors
u kidding me right? after one game? Boyd has a premiership. Lets wait a few more weeks before we start making comparisons

mickeylane

Bench
u kidding me right? after one game? Boyd has a premiership. Lets wait a few more weeks before we start making comparisons

He has single handedly lifted our team tonite and added an attacking spark long missing ! And that's after one game!! Don't Doubt Dugan he's no upstart - he was already a super player before coming here!!

SilentAssassin

Juniors
Boyd was a great fit for the dragons in 2010 because of how they played. But based on pure talent Dugan>Boyd.

Put Dugan in that 2010 side and I believe they would be even better...

Raider_69

Post Whore
The Dugan is by far NSW's most talented fullback
hope he left his soft serve machine in canberra, he's a joy to watch when he wants to have a go

getsmarty

Immortal
Dugan by a country mile...he will only get better. What a Talent. Lock him up Dousty for the next 5 years.

tumbidragon

First Grade
The Dugan is by far NSW's most talented fullback
hope he left his soft serve machine in canberra, he's a joy to watch when he wants to have a go
True. Feel for your mobs fans, especially if he kicks on. But Robbinson is a gun, so I think that would sooth any pain if you had some over punting #THEduges.

FlameThrower

Bench
Dugan by a country mile...he will only get better. What a Talent. Lock him up Dousty for the next 5 years.

Jezus, 1 game only! I was impressed for 2 month layoff to play that well, let's see how he goes over coming weeks and season, biggest concern is we will let him slip thru our fingers for next year! But a win is a win.

centralsaint

Juniors
Stuff 5 years give him 6. Dugan was great and it was nice to for once again jump of the couch when he got the ball. We have not had a player of his class for a long time.Also great to see our young forwards shine tonight, Stockwell and De Belin should also be signed to career contracts

tumbidragon

First Grade
Hahaha, great game. But I think I'll wait a little longer before I tear down Boyds accolades while at the Mighty Dragons.

Minh

First Grade
Great player we are very lucky to have him in the team, I hope he stays and becomes a legend here.

HDragonsFan

Juniors
Early days, but a great first game. Fitness and combinations will get better. But oh how we have missed an actual fullback

saint.nick

Coach
I had a big man-crush on darius so my heart says they're equally good. My brain says dugan is more valuable to us. He had a blinder

FlameThrower

Bench
Does anybody know the details of the contract, do we have 1st option to extend? You'd think Doust, would be getting out his abacus and papyrus to start drafting up an extension!

Latest posts