What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dugan Ragged on by Americans for Ray Lewis Tattoo

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
lol

Poor Ray, imagine how bad that will look to Dugans grand kiddies........Saggy Ray the Raven now looking more like a geriatric Owl at the xmas BBQ.

sydraider

First Grade
You just seen it on facebook too eh?

Like I commented on their, so much ink on gen y sports stars these days, who is going to notice?

natheel

Coach
You just seen it on facebook too eh?

Like I commented on their, so much ink on gen y sports stars these days, who is going to notice?

Yeah I saw it on fb

Look I got tats and it doesn't worry me what he gets its his body. But like a lot of sports stars its just a "fashion accessory" but I'm not going to rag on him. He obviously looks up to the bloke. Weird placement for a blokes face but each to their own

Danish

Referee
i didnt think anything could top that weird as f**k skull/chick face Carney has on his chest, but there you go

Lambretta

First Grade
Unfortunately the comments saying who he is and what he does have been buried at the bottom of the thread.

Weird bloody tattoo though.

Edward

Juniors
I've never heard of Ray Lewis, but just looking at his Wikipedia page he sounds like an interesting character, i.e., beating the murder charge in 2000.

He could've made a guest appearance in The Wire by the sounds of things.

Pretty good being a one club man over there though.

Concerning Dugan, well...

Pete Cash

Post Whore
He's Dugans sporting idol so meh its his leg. Not something I'd have tattooed but that's the point. It means something to him personally.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Not to mention that Lewis is a little bitch who let his "mates" take the fall when he negotiated a plea agreement pointing the finger directly at the other two involved in the murders... Snitch bitch is all he is.

Loudstrat

Coach
So Lambretta - if you are impressed by defensive superstars you'll definitely get Hindy's face on your thigh? I bet that Ray Lewis gimp never did 70 tackles in a Superbowl.
Mad Dog McDougall used to talk to his thighs, this way Duges has someone to talk back.
:lol:

And it has to be said............

Hayne's thigh>>>>>>>>>>>Dugan's thigh.

Last edited:

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Meh. As someone with a fair few tats I don't see the problem, if he draws motivation or inspiration from it than good on him. I personally wouldn't get another persons face tattooed on me unless it was my kid or a tribute to a loved one who's passed but hey each to their own. I don't rate it but I'm not gonna call him a androtop for having it like those fat yanks.

some11

Referee
So he's OJ Mk II?

Big black blob tattoos look hideous, looks like the punishment a biker gang gives you when they strip your patch.

Latest posts