What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dugan Ragged on by Americans for Ray Lewis Tattoo

his body, can do with it as he pleases.
if he plays 24 games in this coming regular season, i couldnt give a shit what he has tattoo'd on his leg

personally i think its a dumb tat... most tats are, including my own. What ever

I just concerned that it will cause a new outbreak of pimples and poor Duges will have to miss half a dozen games to recover.

Zigwaa

Bench
Some of those comments are gold. This one was hilarious

"I wouldn't wear that leg to an amputation"

Second worst tat I've seen.
The worst was on some dumb merkin I bumped into at Miranda pub who wanted to celebrate his 'Australianess' with a Dolphin wrapped in the Aussie flag, winking and in spite of having flippers, managing a thumbs up – all proudly displayed on his upper arm.

betcats

Referee
Man i dont really like that tat but its far from the worst ive seen. Go to 'epic tattoo failures' or something like that on Facebook for some next level shit.

Lambretta

First Grade
So Lambretta - if you are impressed by defensive superstars you'll definitely get Hindy's face on your thigh? I bet that Ray Lewis gimp never did 70 tackles in a Superbowl.
:lol:

And it has to be said............

Hayne's thigh>>>>>>>>>>>Dugan's thigh.

Not my leg mate - most likely my arse - I reckon that's a good fit :p

(I did say it was a weird tattoo)

Valheru

Coach
Dugan would have to be the dumbest footballer of any code in Australia. He could not have an IQ above 75

_Johnsy

Referee
Second worst tat I've seen.
The worst was on some dumb merkin I bumped into at Miranda pub who wanted to celebrate his 'Australianess' with a Dolphin wrapped in the Aussie flag, winking and in spite of having flippers, managing a thumbs up ? all proudly displayed on his upper arm.

Not so sure. The prosecution would like to tender exhibit B).

alg7it.jpg

Packy

Bench
These f**kin players don't play footy cos it's footy. They play cos they want to be rockstars like the yanks.

Dunno if there is much we can do about it either.

Fire

First Grade
These f**kin players don't play footy cos it's footy. They play cos they want to be rockstars like the yanks.

Dunno if there is much we can do about it either.

I've never thought of it like that, but that is a pretty fair assessment of some players these days.

Give me the Beau Scott's, Paul Gallen's, Jeremy Smith's over the Josh Dugan's any day.

perverse

Referee
Some of those comments are gold. This one was hilarious

"I wouldn't wear that leg to an amputation"
LOL... I have an office of 30+ people staring at me wondering "wtf?" at the moment. Totally lost my shit when I read this.

Frailty

First Grade
Since my last post was deleted...

Not only is it a dumb ass tattoo of anyone, why would you get a one-time alleged murderer, who took an early plea on the basis he'd testify against his co-accused, seemingly 'lost' vital evidence, who has settled payment with the victims' families as well?

Which is a case of poorer judgement?

innsaneink

Referee
Oh it was that idiot that thinks he's Gene Simmons.....noticed all his face paint and bandana and Transformers armguard & helmet....looks like a tosser as well

Lambretta

First Grade
Since my last post was deleted...

Not only is it a dumb ass tattoo of anyone, why would you get a one-time alleged murderer, who took an early plea on the basis he'd testify against his co-accused, seemingly 'lost' vital evidence, who has settled payment with the victims' families as well?

Which is a case of poorer judgement?

Not wanting to take the focus off of Dugan's stupidity, but I would imagine that Ray Lewis has paid money to the victims family (mainly now fatherless daughter) for a number of reasons.

He feels responsible in part for what happened -after all, the accused were his "friends" who were celebrating his last Super Bowl win with him at the time of the event.

His friends aren't in any position to pay the victims family anything, but he is a multi millionaire and therefore in a position to pay compensation to the victim. It's not an admission of guilt - rather a desire to see that someone who has deprived of something get some financial assistance.

I'm not going to enter into an arguement about guilt or innocence as I wasn't there and I have no idea what happened. On that subject anything I say, like you is merely an assumption.

I would rather focus on the fact that he has turned his life around and has spent the past decade redeeming himself and attempting to attone for any sins he, or his previous associates may have caused or been partially responsible for.

If that's not something worth noting and applauding the man for (obviously not with a tattoo on my thigh) then I give up.

The Great Dane

First Grade
I've never thought of it like that, but that is a pretty fair assessment of some players these days.

Give me the Beau Scott's, Paul Gallen's, Jeremy Smith's over the Josh Dugan's any day.

I think that most Raiders fan will agree with me when I say give me Shaun Fensom, Josh Papalii, and Sam Williams over a Duges any day.

Don't get me wrong Duges is a awesome player and is a great fullback and I want him to stay at the Raiders, but the others are more important to the team in the long run, Fensom in particular, he should (but will probably be overlooked) be playing SoO once Gallens gone.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I commented on this the other day in the Raiders forum,Dugan is such a disgrace for getting a tattoo of a disgusting human being like Ray Lewis,Dugan is an embarrassment to the NRL

Latest posts