What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dugan Ragged on by Americans for Ray Lewis Tattoo

Son of Minto

Bench
What a f**king spanner. Not to mention the tattoo itself looks like shit. This is too much :lol:

Dugan is a genius.

Son of Minto

Bench
''If people knew the real story … it happened 12 years ago as well, and he was found not guilty then, and no doubt he'll be found not guilty again this year,'' Dugan said. ''The officials for Baltimore have all come out this week saying they've all done in-house drug testing, and not once has he ever tested positive."

hhttp://www.canberratimes.com.au/sport/dugans-legwork-for-gridiron-star-20130202-2drtj.html#ixzz2K1o6ifzv

Lol Duges seems to know the whole story.

skeepe

Immortal
Not impressed with the tattoo. Very impressed with the Clippers jersey.

That site though... looks like a bunch of homophobes jacking each other off. Weird species, those Americans.

Raider_69

Post Whore
his body, can do with it as he pleases.
if he plays 24 games in this coming regular season, i couldnt give a shit what he has tattoo'd on his leg

personally i think its a dumb tat... most tats are, including my own. What ever

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
As a fullback I think it's a great tat. Taking bombs most fullback bring their legs up towards their midsection so their knees are getting close to head height for oncoming defenders.

At some point in 2013, somebody is getting a Ray straight to the face, and in slow motion it will be glorious.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Some players are just not very bright and need protection from their own stupidity. Time for guardianship orders!

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Because he got a tattoo lmao. I've got loads of dumb tats. Why does anyone care what someone does with their own body.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Agree we need more stupidity to brighten our world with more lol moments at players dumbness.

Parra Pride

Referee
When this kid has a job at McDonalds taking your order in a turtle neck to cover his bad decisions, he’ll show you guys who’s an idiot!

If only the guy who posted this comment knew who Dugan was.

@MarTiger

Juniors
I have no problem with anyone getting whatever damn tattoo they want. Bigger things to worry about or to be concerned with. Dugan is a tattoo enthusiast, he admires Ray Lewis (right or wrong - again - not my concern as it's a personal choice) and saw this as a fitting way to pay tribute to #52.

Is the "hater" a Niners fan?

POPEYE

Coach
Real tough blokes with any brains try to keep identifying marks to a minimum, if he's a placebo there's nothing wrong with pictures

Latest posts