What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dugan Ragged on by Americans for Ray Lewis Tattoo

Bulldog Force

Referee
pw-artnarrowdugan-20130202231305690538-300x0.jpg

437792-josh-dugan-ray-lewis-tattoo.jpg

The Great Dane

First Grade
I still don't see why it is such a big deal lots of people have tattoos of people they admire and it's not like he is hurting anybody, it is his body to do with as he pleases after all.

firechild

First Grade
I still don't see why it is such a big deal lots of people have tattoos of people they admire and it's not like he is hurting anybody, it is his body to do with as he pleases after all.

Noone's disagreeing with that but geez it's a horrid tattoo with shocking placement. The bloke looks like a gronk anyway so I'm not sure this really does any damage to his appearance.

The Great Dane

First Grade
Noone's disagreeing with that but geez it's a horrid tattoo with shocking placement. The bloke looks like a gronk anyway so I'm not sure this really does any damage to his appearance.

The tattoos quality is not that bad, in fact it is pretty good considering that it is supposed to be a photo realistic portrait (basically the hardest thing to tattoo and make look good from an artists point of view).

I agree the placement's terrible, but I think it was the only place left on his body that is not already occupied and was large enough to apply the tattoo except maybe apart from his bum (I don't know whether he has a tattoo on his bum or not, and would prefer not know) but that would be an even worse place to have someones face tattooed on you.

Personally I would never get someones face tattooed on me and I bet that Duges would never get a Barn Owl tattooed on his back with it's wings stretched from shoulder to shoulder like I have (among many others I have had done), so to each his own and who am I to judge.

Canard

Immortal
Yep, having a tatoo of a man's head that close to your c**k is certainly got some Freudian implications.

Didgi

The tattoos quality is not that bad, in fact it is pretty good considering that it is supposed to be a photo realistic portrait (basically the hardest thing to tattoo and make look good from an artists point of view).

I agree the placement's terrible, but I think it was the only place left on his body that is not already occupied and was large enough to apply the tattoo except maybe apart from his bum (I don't know whether he has a tattoo on his bum or not, and would prefer not know) but that would be an even worse place to have someones face tattooed on you.

Personally I would never get someones face tattooed on me and I bet that Duges would never get a Barn Owl tattooed on his back with it's wings stretched from shoulder to shoulder like I have (among many others I have had done), so to each his own and who am I to judge.

:lol: Exhibit A of why you should sometimes give up and just admit that players playing for your club can be idiots too.

big country

Juniors
Too much self assisted shoom shumming with long broomsticks makes one lose his senses and get crazy ink all over them no? At least if he got the BIG20 tattooed it would be ok no?:cool:

The Great Dane

First Grade
:lol: Exhibit A of why you should sometimes give up and just admit that players playing for your club can be idiots too.

I never said that he wasn't an idiot, just that I don't get what the big deal is.

It wouldn't matter who he played for I would still have the opinion that it's not a big deal and that it's none of our business what he does with his body.

Latest posts