What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dugan/Widdop/Marshall/Farrah Spine??

V

Vasilevsky

not if potter gets contracted first! anyway farah looks like he's hanging on for dear life at the tigers!should make for interesting viewing over summer!

Farah is on record a few times as saying he doesn't want to leave Sydney.

V

Vasilevsky

Correct, all over, FACT.

On what basis do you say this? Rumors and conjecture or do you have some inside knowledge? Too bad and a massive opportunity lost if it is true. I don't dislike Rein as a player Farah can kick, can easily play 80min and is consistently good passing out of dummy half and then does everything Rein does.

I feel what is already a very good forward pack could be the best in the competition with Farah.

On what basis do you say this? Rumors and conjecture or do you have some inside knowledge? Too bad and a massive opportunity lost if it is true. I don't dislike Rein as a player Farah can kick, can easily play 80min and is consistently good passing out of dummy half and then does everything Rein does.

I feel what is already a very good forward pack could be the best in the competition with Farah.

Vas, there is no doubt that Farah is the better hooker, problem is we have Rein/Havili/Marketo and now McCrone at the club to cover this position.

To get Farah we would need someone to make a play for Rein
Tigers would need to pay for most of his salary
Mary would need to find a way of controlling Farah and maintaining the harmony we have built this season

Would prefer we sign a fast powerful evasive centre to round off our back line.

Como Connection

First Grade

Inside information received yesterday Vas, all over with Farah, we have to move on, I'm disappointed also.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Does the 'Lurker' even look at squads?
Add Farah and that's 5 x hookers !
Yeah, probably .....what a fkn numpty

V

Vasilevsky

Does the 'Lurker' even look at squads?
Add Farah and that's 5 x hookers !
Yeah, probably .....what a fkn numpty

McCrone isn't a hooker. He is a halves back-up. Release Rein to the Tigers and Havili would be a perfect foil for Farah. Have him on the bench in case Farah needs a rest but big enough to come on as an interchange lock or prop.

V

Vasilevsky

Lurker? I don't even know Como but I think I'll back him on this one.

Lurker seems to talk a lot of s**t and often just guesses but he is right at times and I hope this is one of those times.

jenninga

First Grade
McCrone isn't a hooker. He is a halves back-up. Release Rein to the Tigers and Havili would be a perfect foil for Farah. Have him on the bench in case Farah needs a rest but big enough to come on as an interchange lock or prop.

Even with Tigers chipping in with Farah's $950k salary it's way too much for us.He's not coming.

V

Vasilevsky

Even with Tigers chipping in with Farah's $950k salary it's way too much for us.He's not coming.

Paying up to half $950k for 2 years is a little more than merely 'chipping in'. That is if numerous media reports are correct, I believe on what the Tigers management itself has stated. Maybe the sticking point is that Farah wants to sign for more than 2 years.

Jubileeboy

First Grade

Explain to me how you just "Release Rein to the Tigers"?
This interests me...

Latest posts