What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kilkenny

Coach
Seriously, violence full stop is unacceptable, even more so when it is perpetrated in a domestic situation. I cannot come to terms with any situation where a man, male, could in any way lift his hands to a female, assault or abuse her but it happens every day, in every home and is not restricted to those in the lesser social economic background.

It might be a chapter in the clubs history people are trying to forget.

But I’d prefer the Panthers and of course other clubs to be more outspoken about it.

I don’t know why they are afraid to raise awareness.

Theres a kerfuffle and then it all gets swept away until the next episode.

We need leadership on the issue.

The excuse making here for May was sickening. I’m glad many of the cowards who refused to throw May under the bus after his Instagram insults put me on ignore.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Seriously, violence full stop is unacceptable, even more so when it is perpetrated in a domestic situation. I cannot come to terms with any situation where a man, male, could in any way lift his hands to a female, assault or abuse her but it happens every day, in every home and is not restricted to those in the lesser social economic background.
Sorry to nit-pick, but not every home - Definitely not in mine anyway

Poor choice of words, no doubt.

A momentary lapse in expression, clearly overshadowed by the thrust of the submission.

I had thought that in assessing same, discretion was the better part of valour.

So a less than satisfactory retort from our friend.

The personal exculpation was a surprise.

“ Killer, you may have made an accidental error in that statement, but I agree with you”

was my expectation from the usually thoughtful @ACTPanthers

Instead what I read was unbecoming.

Aggressive at once as well. Disappointing.

Last edited:

murraymob

Coach
It might be a chapter in the clubs history people are trying to forget.

But I’d prefer the Panthers and of course other clubs to be more outspoken about it.

I don’t know why they are afraid to raise awareness.

Theres a kerfuffle and then it all gets swept away until the next episode.

We need leadership on the issue.

The excuse making here for May was sickening. I’m glad many of the cowards who refused to throw May under the bus after his Instagram insults put me on ignore.
Your side stepping of your player smashing a car then running off is startling but it’s okay he is a tiger

Kilkenny

Coach
A momentary lapse in expression, clearly overshadowed by the thrust of the submission.

I had thought that in assessing same, discretion was the better part of valour.

So a less than satisfactory retort from our friend.
I have no issues with ACT quite rightly pointing out my poor choice of words particularly around a subject where I should have been more sensitive, albeit I didn’t mean it to read the way it does. Cant recall, but I may have had a few drinks on board. My mistake, no offence intended.

Your side stepping of your player smashing a car then running off is startling but it’s okay he is a tiger

You still want a wrestle!

I was the only one on the Wests Tigers site who delved into it and made less than complementary comments about it.

It’s not my fault the guilt complex on this forum is off the scale. I get picked on because I called it out.

You were claiming there was no issues with sponsors. I’m not sure that’s true.

You have to pick your fights Mob.

I’m calling tuki “the fugitive” on out forum, highlighting his flight from Justice.

murraymob

Coach
You still want a wrestle!

I was the only one on the Wests Tigers site who delved into it and made less than complementary comments about it.

It’s not my fault the guilt complex on this forum is off the scale. I get picked on because I called it out.

You were claiming there was no issues with sponsors.

You have to pick your fights Mob, weaved would suggest you pass on this one lol.
What issues with sponsors not only are they all still there but more have come on board.my issue is you are flogging a dead horse over and over and over.he was sacked end of story

What issues with sponsors not only are they all still there but more have come on board.my issue is you are flogging a dead horse over and over and over.he was sacked end of story

I’m not flogging it, people keep baiting me and run away.

Killer got a totally undeserved smack in the chops, I get grief from Socky and that boring flip calling me sexist before running off into the night.

My last two big contributions were the naming stand and the poor kid I tried raise awareness of.

You’re here now onto me now about May?!

Theres a lot of ordinary people on Panthers LU. Look at who raises it. When they come after me, I defend myself.

There’s some good people who are very solid.

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
I’m not flogging it, people keep baiting me and run away.

Killer got a totally undeserved smack in the chops, I get grief from Socky and that boring flip calling me sexist before running off into the night.

My last two big contributions were the naming stand and the poor kid I tried raise awareness of.

You’re here now onto me now about May?!

Theres a lot of ordinary people on Panthers LU. Look at who raises it. When they come after me, I defend myself.

There’s some good people who are very solid.
I only give you grief over double standards. Pick a hill to die on and stand firm, dont leap over to a new one when the bullets start flying.

soc123_au

Staff member
Best point out the double standards Sockmeister.

Couldn’t be the fugitive v May.

Ps: I’m not anti @ACTPanthers either.
Nah, your boy doing a runner is not in the same league as what May did.

The double standard is the constant posturing about issues involving women and then relentlessly chastising Alice and Jane after they have both let you know it's unappreciated. Calling either of them out over a discussion point is fair game, stalking them is not.

Nah, your boy doing a runner is not in the same league as what May did.

The double standard is the constant posturing about issues involving women and then relentlessly chastising Alice and Jane after they have both let you know it's unappreciated. Calling either of them out over a discussion point is fair game, stalking them is not.
I don’t think I’d be allowed on lu if I was stalking anyone, let alone Panthers lu.

You’d best provide the evidence to this bullshit claim!

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
I don’t think I’d be allowed on lu if I was stalking anyone, let alone Panthers lu.

You’d best provide the evidence to this bullshit claim!
Scroll the last 2 pages of this thread. Nothing bullshit about it. If we held a little court case with a jury of 12 regular readers of the Panthers forum I can confidently predict you would be found guilty as charged in a heartbeat.