What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DinkyDi

Juniors
He did reference it by quoting it. I don't think anyone has a problem with you or anyone else for misunderstanding a post. It happens. It's the things that came after that.

I know you meant by clarifying with names in his post, but really the article being quoted should have been enough. He clarified after you questioned him on it, that really should have been the end of it. By then others had weighed in and things got silly.
After he edited his comment. Look I get it, you and others, are laying the blame at my feet. What give you, and others, the God given right to tell me how I should feel?

soc123_au

Staff member
After he edited his comment. Look I get it, you and others, are laying the blame at my feet. What give you, and others, the God given right to tell me how I should feel?
Was it edited? I only saw it in it's currant state.

I'm not telling you how to feel. Just explaining how it came to that in the hopes you don't feel that way in the future.

DinkyDi

Juniors
Was it edited? I only saw it in it's currant state.

I'm not telling you how to feel. Just explaining how it came to that in the hopes you don't feel that way in the future.
To be honest, I am getting sick to death of this bullshit site. Well done, you, and the others, have won. I am out of here. That will bring great joy to the low lives on this pathetic forum.

soc123_au

Staff member
To be honest, I am getting sick to death of this bullshit site. Well done, you, and the others, have won. I am out of here. That will bring great joy to the low lives on this pathetic forum.
I'm trying to help you.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Won what? No one is out to get you, you just post strange stuff on a discussion forum, people then discuss what what you post and you get upset.

Its not like anyone thinks your a troll or anything like that. Your tantrums just get out if control from time to time.

If you wanna give this site a miss, that’s up to you, but it’s not like anyone has been trying to get you leave.

DinkyDi

Juniors
Won what? No one is out to get you, you just post strange stuff on a discussion forum, people then discuss what what you post and you get upset.

Its not like anyone thinks your a troll or anything like that. Your tantrums just get out if control from time to time.

If you wanna give this site a miss, that’s up to you, but it’s not like anyone has been trying to get you leave.
Are you for real? Again, I did not start this, directly. @soc123_au, as a moderator, ban me. I have had it.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Are you for real? Again, I did not start this, directly. @soc123_au, as a moderator, ban me. I have had it.
Yep, I’m absolutely for real, I have no idea but what you even mean. Started what? This is just another typical conversation with you.

No one is out to get you, disagreeing with you is not an indication that anyone wants you to leave .
Stop taking reactions to your posts so personally.

DinkyDi

Juniors
Yep, I’m absolutely for real, I have no idea but what you even mean. Started what? This is just another typical conversation with you.

No one is out to get you, disagreeing with you is not an indication that anyone wants you to leave .
Have you not read the other comments? Of course you haven't. Moderators, please, ban me. I actually want to leave. I want to be barred.

Iamback

Coach

Nailed it.

You and I have had disagreements on here. That is part of a forum having a discussion with people we different points of view.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Have you not read the other comments? Of course you haven't. Moderators, please, ban me. I actually want to leave. I want to be barred.
Yes, I have read the comments and it’s not hard to see how it ended up in here.

As I said, you have taken this too personally, no one is attacking you, you no is trying to get you to leave.

If you don’t like the discussions than I not sure why you are on here? Doesn’t make much sense.

soc123_au

Staff member
No, I meant what I have said. I have had it.
You haven't done anything to warrant a ban. Just log out if you want to. It's then up to you if you log back in or not.

If you do log out for good I sincerely wish you all the best and hope you find a happy place.