What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DinkyDi

Juniors
I sincerely hope you come back, I apologise if I’ve ever made you feel unwelcome, that’s certainly never been my intention.

We all love the Panthers and that’s the main thing.
You didn't, Luke, a few others had. I am in emotional distress at the moment. Thanks.

Even Api can’t handle the depravity of the smug and would rather play for a club spooning but without the twisted sick values

950AF8BB-0B78-4791-A9D8-0A05A7758181.jpeg
Smiling away, proud of denigrating women, total creepshow.

No Peace on Henry Street until the evil and nefarious influence of the Clearys is done and dusted.

Last edited:
Jealousy is a curse
I don’t do sordid encounters, I don’t lie about videotaping it, I don’t send intimate images to friends, I don’t get convicted for being a sex offender, I don’t belt on about how wronged I feel, I don’t have Ivan praising me in a reference, I don’t have Nate declaring I’m a brother, I dont lose my job because Brandy thinks I’m a f**kwit and sponsors are threatening to walk. I don’t have an idiot brother facing assault changes trying to defend my already f**ked up name.

So nothing much to be jealous about.

The best thing the Clearys could do, is start treating women with more respect, apologise to the Tigers and grow some.

They will one day -when they realise what meaningful values are. For the moment, they are on the wrong side of history.

There is absolutely no place in the game for the denigration of women.

May presenting himself as a victim, total unashamed coward f**kwit.

Like a beached whale.
For you.
I don’t do sordid encounters, I don’t lie about videotaping it, I don’t send intimate images to friends, I don’t get convicted for being a sex offender, I don’t belt on about how wronged I feel, I don’t have Ivan praising me in a reference, I don’t have Nate declaring I’m a brother, I dont lose my job because Brandy thinks I’m a f**kwit and sponsors are threatening to walk. I don’t have an idiot brother facing assault changes trying to defend my already f**ked up name.

So nothing much to be jealous about.

The best thing the Clearys could do, is start treating women with more respect, apologise to the Tigers and grow some.

They will one day when they realise what meaningful values are. For the moment, they are on the wrong side of history.

There is absolutely no place in the game for the denigration of women.

May presenting himself as a victim, total unashamed f**kwit.
This coming from a supporter whose team had Russell Packer in the team. That was in the Past.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
If Silverdale you have to get your jollys from trolling.......I think you perhaps need to find another hobby.

Your input is not banter, it's abuse.

You obviously have way too much time on your hands to alter photos by your own hand.

Meanwhile I'm getting ready for tomorrow. A chance to catch up with family via facetime as we watch the footy and eat munchies. Win or Loose it will be fun.

I know what I'd prefer to be doing....Maybe your life choices need looking at.

(PS to all other members of the forum I apologise for this rant. Patience even in the best of us wears thin....so again sorry) Jennifer.

TroyJax

Juniors
Saints were on a mission
Rare opportunity to win the WCC vs the mighty NRL champions Penrith Panthers at Panthers home ground
Yes, it was more of an anal violation than that which Penrith residents are used to copping after their partners have finished bashing them.

Yes, it was more of an anal violation than that which Penrith residents are used to copping after their partners have finished bashing them.
You're a f**king moron. Were you dropped on your head at birth? You must be. Domestic violence, and sexual assault, happens in every suburb, including the exclusive areas.

Last edited: