What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TroyJax

Juniors
Better than wollowing at the bottom of the ladder collecting spoons, answering to the chairman/sponsor dictate your every clubs decision from his law firms office.. he has your club by the balls
Mmmm not really.
if you had a full mouth of teeth your opinion may alter.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Well of course I am jealous of the Penrith Panthers Football Clubs’ success.
Doesn’t mean I can’t laugh at you inbred trash who fell arse backwards into it.
My god you’re a weirdo, who comes onto a Rugby League site and doesn’t talk about footy…..

No one cares what you think of our home town…. The Wolf cares not the opinion of the sheep…. Keep bleeting Champion

TroyJax

Juniors
My god you’re a weirdo, who comes onto a Rugby League site and doesn’t talk about footy…..

No one cares what you think of our home town…. The Wolf cares not the opinion of the sheep…. Keep bleeting Champion
Keep replying you butthurt whimp 🤣🤣👍🏼

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

Watching Tv Kerry GIF by Gogglebox Australia

Maybe these kind of issues lurk beneath the surface eh Silverdale with young Soc.

Silverdale?

Oh according to Socky, I’m Nancy from the Pink Pussycat.

I’ve heard many gasps from the ladies coming from his room. I am not sure what that is about.

Another mumbling from behind the parlour exclaimed

“ No Socky, I’m not wearing that Tigers mascot costume and I’m not going to sing the panthers club song.”

Of course he’s left a few treasures behind over the past year:

1. His 1/100th scale model of the Titan submarine circa 2021.

2. A singed copy of the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights.

3. A half eaten fish finger.

I hear he’s penning his memoirs.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Butthurt whimp? Do you have a learning disability by any chance?

Whimps throw insults around when they have no consequences. You just look pathetic dude… but please carry on, I couldn’t care less…