What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TroyJax

Juniors
Good now is there anyway to turf this muppet off the forum for being a the saltiest wanker on LU... or is just being a WT tragic punishment enough,

... btw i dont think silverdale has an alt that would act like that troyjerkoff, but if theres any chance to see if he is an alt of some other majorly salty sad sack, PM me the details, i d love to know who is the saltiest member on LU is
Spoiler alert…it’s you ya Mug 🤣

TroyJax

Juniors
Why would I not reply? You are commenting on a discussion forum. Your posts are meant to be commented on. If you’d like to continue to post your non footy related dribble, go for it.

Winners have to put up with this sort of thing. If we weren’t so successful, it wouldn’t even cross your mind to come and try to be offensive.

This is just a very small, I think funny, price we now pay.
Once again…you aren’t successful.
You are from Penrith.

TroyJax

Juniors
@MugaB is funny and of the good character.

He gets out and about and is loved all over the forum. He’s multi-clubural.

One of the top posters on LU.

I won’t hear a bad word about him and I’m one of many of his fans and hopefully a friend.

He often gets the run of the wests tigers forum, even when he’s smashing us, because most us, we like him.
🤣 Leave him alone, that’s cruel.

Blues Riff

Bench
I thought it was just some kid but it appears to be a middle aged bloke going by his posting history. Hilarious and creepy at the same time.

BxTom

Bench
I thought it was just some kid but it appears to be a middle aged bloke going by his posting history. Hilarious and creepy at the same time.
I don't think that I've ever seen a poster with so much butthurt . Strange, considering in his first few posts he was talking about anal sex. Strange fixation for someone with so much butt pain already. Definitely a weird one.

soc123_au

Staff member
I don't think that I've ever seen a poster with so much butthurt . Strange, considering in his first few posts he was talking about anal sex. Strange fixation for someone with so much butt pain already. Definitely a weird one.
He might need a resleeve.

Seems like @soc123_au attended the same mod classes as @macnaz.

Down the back of class mucking up.

@macnaz is not so interested in blood fights over politics. If so, your posting life expectancy is measured in nano seconds. We are well trained on wt forum anyway.

@Bandwagon was dux that year. He did a thesis on molecular activity in Trolls during the game day thread. High distinction.

Plus he dated the prom queen.

Last edited:

Latest posts