What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dykes/Witt?? what are ure thoughts?

redeel said:
dont get over joyed from a single win :oops:

agree with you there, but no need to disillusion everyone here with a massive dose of reality about how much we suck straight after we've just one for the first time in 6 games!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
why would I be overjoyed about you guys winning?? :lol: :lol:
I hope you come 5th last.
The Brian Smith Coaching team must be a good one & I think the people that make the decisions, are in a better position of knowing, than the fans.
If Anderson has have been in charge of Parra , he would have been sacked last year, because he has no class.
BS however, has the respect of all players, all officials & all ex players that were any good.
IMO, you guys have actually gone pretty well this year considering the injury toll.
You want the bigger picture, well unfortunately, that is 05-06 for you guys, same as my club. Lucky for us, we have the number 1 or 2 half in the game, & he drives our team around the park better than yours & allows combinations to develop through only minor positional changes.

Latest posts