What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dylan Brown is overrated

hineyrulz

Post Whore
MON should be fired tomorrow, it's a sackable offence how bad our back depth is.

Asi tried hard but he was always going to get shredded by Chrighton.

Tracey would of been handy this year, didn't Pou tell us how average he was??? Is that penis ever right about anything???

Pazza

First Grade
MON should be fired tomorrow, it's a sackable offence how bad our back depth is.

Tracey would of been handy this year, didn't Pou tell us how average he was??? Is that penis ever right about anything???

Fails to See trends in the game and adapt.

Avenger

Immortal

That f**kwit will gather his thoughts over the next few hours, wait until everyone is off to bed and then argue with the insomniacs.

The advantage of living in WA.

PS Go f**k yourself @Poupou Escobar

Dylan Brown is so overrated by all. The Olsen Filipaina of his generation.

Easily the most inconsistent player in our squad. Chewing up too much cap. Not enough bang for buck. If we could land someone like Galvin I’d cut him loose.

overrated, goes missing. All the above. Flat track bully, he only performs when we are 30 in front. When we need him, he goes missing.

Avenger

Immortal
He's been in the team for a while now and hasn't set the world on fire. He was a boy when he came in and is now a man but I don't see much mental development in his game.
Always doing stupid shit on his social media pages and hamming it up at training. The guy is a peanut. Probably the dumbest merkin we have had since Corey Norman and that ended in tears.

I cannot see this marriage ending well.