What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dylan Brown is overrated

ouwet

Bench
Dylan Brown is a legend of a guy... I do some casual work at Commbank and I obviously don't like Parramatta lol but he is a true champion of a human, always willing to go out of his way to be kind and friendly to everyone. You'll never truly see the best of Brown until the deadwood/lazy players are cleared around him.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Dylan Brown is a legend of a guy... I do some casual work at Commbank and I obviously don't like Parramatta lol but he is a true champion of a human, always willing to go out of his way to be kind and friendly to everyone. You'll never truly see the best of Brown until the deadwood/lazy players are cleared around him.
His clean up work is second to none. Yes in a strong defensive team his stocks would improve little doubt. Im with ya. I love the guy.

Parra Pride

Referee
I honestly thought there was going to be some tit related punchline here. Don’t disagree with the opinion that he isn’t always playing to potential, but it’s rare that you can ever question his effort.

Gronk

Staff member
Some of his covering D again yesterday was incredible. We get forwards who will work defenfively consistently and Dyl will brain it. Hes forever covering pis* weak backs or lazy forwards.
And when we crush an attacking raid on Sivo’s corner, it’s Dylan with a grass cutter. The others just hope to push him out.

T-Boon

Coach
He has stayed out of trouble so far for a year or so. That’s a good sign. Difficult player to categorise. Damn that was a slick try. They should totally try him in other positions.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Put Dylan Brown in the centres where he belongs, and he wouldn't be overrated. He shouldn't be anywhere near a 6 or 7 jersey. He's an awesome defender and ball runner but can't pass, kick, or be a general playmaker.

100% a centre

Last edited:

JokerEel

Coach
Put Dylan Brown in the centres where he belongs, and he wouldn't be overrated. He shouldn't be anywhere near a 6 or 7 jersey. He's an awesome defender and ball runner but can't pass, kick, or be a general playmaker.

100% a centre

No way you pay 800k a season for a centre that isn't scoring or setting up 2-3 tries a game

WaznTheGreat

Referee
No way you pay 800k a season for a centre that isn't scoring or setting up 2-3 tries a game

Our outside backs can never defend or tackle, so I'd be happy for him to get 800k to be the first Eels centre in history who can defend well.

el-risitas-juan-joya-borja.gif