What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

E3 2013

Parra Pride

Coach
E3 is upon us, well, it will be in a few hours time.

I know I'm not alone when I say that two of the first conferences, by Microsoft and Sony, will be massive factors in deciding which next gen console I pick up on release day.

What is everyone else looking forward too?

Is this on TV during the day or will you have to stream during the middle if the night?

It's all about what the PS4 looks like and what the mind blowing surprise Microsoft have in store for their disastrous Xbox One. Hopefully some Dark Souls 2 as well!

Parra Pride

Coach
Just did a quick search through Foxtel, it looks like only the Microsoft conference will be televised here, though it's on Fuel TV on Saturday.

I believe both Sony and Microsoft will be streamed live on their respective consoles, as well as multiple streams for them, and all others, up online.

Wato

Juniors
Ign will have coverage as well including a post show with Peter molenau(spelt wrong probably) who made fable thou he will only be on the Xbox post show.

Parra Pride

Coach
That Metal Gear Far Cry.

Couldn't care less about anything else so far.

New Halo, finally you've got my attention.

Last edited:

Parra Pride

Coach
So Halo is the only thing that interested me, if Sony can knock it out of the park exclusive wise later today, then they have my day one purchase.

afinalsin666

First Grade
They should.

Not impressed with xbox. At all. The Witcher is the only thing that interests me, but that is PC.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Project Spark looked like an amazing bit of tech, if they can pull it off. Forza 5 the learning ai looked like a great idea too.

I thought it was a pretty impressive press conference, looks like there are potentially some great exclusives. Price wise it's not too bad either, provided we see a similar price in Australia.

Whether it's enough to erase the DRM and kinect concerns... I'm not quite sure.

Monk

Referee
Please tell me the Star Wars Battlefront post I saw on twitter was real...

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Please tell me the Star Wars Battlefront post I saw on twitter was real...

Yes it was real... about a 20 second clip in the EA conference.

Obviously a very long way from being released... Probably 2015 given the length of the clip and lack of detail.

Mirrors edge 2 was also announced.

Last edited:

Micistm

Bench
Yeah, that's it for me- To see what the 'opening statements' from Sony & Microsoft will be. How will Microsoft handle all the negative press- Will it be some sort of counter or just let games do the talking?
Sony on the other hand have had a dream run and alluded questions, not giving straight answers.
The NZ release price of XB1 was announced today as $749 NZ- Better than I thought tbh, so interested to see what the PS4 will be.

I am heavily swayed toward PS4 personally, but open to either and neither, depending on how much they impress or depress.

Keen to hear what Wii U will do in regards to games in upcoming months in response to the new consoles. Not at E3, but they must have something up their sleeve and set to go. You would hope.

Well I'm happy with the trailers for Thief and Dark Souls 2 so far. I really hope DkS2 isn't dumbed down like they were talking about last year though.

Latest posts