What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Each clubs most famous supporter

hineyrulz

Post Whore
-buvJCZJh281agjdmnDP5u9Iy7OtRnb2NGKcnmf5e4U.jpg

St George Dragon's very own Ross "The Skull" May. The Skull, as the photograph shows, is a Nazi. The Nazi's killed 6,000,000 Jewish people. St George allow The Skull to attend Kogarah Oval to watch the Dragons play.

Let that sink in...
His biggest crime is he’s bald.

Brad Haddin is a Raiders fan but he's a prick, so hopefully someone can come up with a better person/real star to add to this thread.

gallagher

Juniors
Carried around scissors just in case he sighted a Saints jersey. Anyway Dawn Fraser, the Blue Wiggle, Jimmy Barnes, Michael Clarke.
Blue wiggle was on SEN a few weeks ago, he wants Balmain to return so we can't count him anymore. OFarrell and the current premier are though.

Valheru

Coach
Darrel Braithwaite, Gus Worland, Brett Ogle, Amanda Keller, Dave Warner and Steve Smith. Apparently Malcom Turnbull is a fan but cant imagine he’d be able to name a single player somehow.
I actually saw Turnbull at a roosters game at shark park in 2017 I think. He was sitting with ScoMo and he looked pretty in to it.

horrie hastings

First Grade
-buvJCZJh281agjdmnDP5u9Iy7OtRnb2NGKcnmf5e4U.jpg

St George Dragon's very own Ross "The Skull" May. The Skull, as the photograph shows, is a Nazi. The Nazi's killed 6,000,000 Jewish people. St George allow The Skull to attend Kogarah Oval to watch the Dragons play.

Let that sink in...

I think it was in 1980 when i went to the Saints vs Easts game at Kogarah there was a kerfuffle out side the ground before i went in, it was Skull being denied entry into the ground. Later on when i was inside the ground security come running from every where as Skull was scaling the fence trying to get in.