What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Each clubs most famous supporter

Burwood

Bench
So after all of this, pretty much no one of importance likes Newcastle, cowboys or titans?

MugaB

Coach
Not sure if he is a staunch penrith supporter, but i did see daniel johns from silverchair supporting panthers in the finals, and wearing a penrith jersey once,
Chris hemsworth supports the bunnies, aswell as snoop a loop dog and Shaq (but that maybe paid advertising too) i wouldn't call any of these mad supporters tho.

Gladys is a manly fan, she went to my high school.

Generalzod

Immortal
-buvJCZJh281agjdmnDP5u9Iy7OtRnb2NGKcnmf5e4U.jpg

St George Dragon's very own Ross "The Skull" May. The Skull, as the photograph shows, is a Nazi. The Nazi's killed 6,000,000 Jewish people. St George allow The Skull to attend Kogarah Oval to watch the Dragons play.

Let that sink in...
I was only 13 years of age when I got introduced to Skull and it wasn’t a pleasant one, it was the early 80s it was the local derby and St George was losing the game come to me asking who I was going for I said Cronulla went of his head lucky enough there was a few St George supporters that told to go away.

gordsy

Juniors
Tigers fans include Russell Arnold, Jimmy Barnes, Ash Barty Tim Cahill, Paul Murray, Jimmy Little, Michael Clarke, Vic Darchinyan, Anthony Field,

hrundi99

First Grade
Raiders: Mark Webber, Nathan Lyon, Brad Haddin, Usman Khawaja, Bob Hawke (RIP), *cough* David Gallop *cough*, Erin Molan, Jai Taurima, Nick Kyrgios...