What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Each clubs most famous supporter

soc123_au

Staff member

horrie hastings

First Grade
Some years ago he gate-crashed a supporter's bbq and proceeded to bludge food and beer. No one really wanted to talk to him, and he was left sitting on his own. I referred to him at the time as a harmless old character, which imo is probably the biggest insult, and one he deserves.
Some light reading: https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/threads/round-1-2009-bluebags-v-titans.317620/#post-5497765

I had seen him around the city a few times back in the mid 80's and i said to a mate i thought he was harmless enough but my mate went no no no, the guy is an anti Gay, Nazi supporter and shouldn't be allowed on the streets.

soc123_au

Staff member
ee02a5a496d5faf9f13391312388a2f2

SSTID. I wonder if they still have him as a member.

All jokes aside he was actually one of ours. I'm pretty sure he went to his execution wearing his Panthers jersey.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I had seen him around the city a few times back in the mid 80's and i said to a mate i thought he was harmless enough but my mate went no no no, the guy is an anti Gay, Nazi supporter and shouldn't be allowed on the streets.
Oddly enough, I think you're both right.

He did do some time in prison for violent crime. But after a while he just turned into a sad loser.

ee02a5a496d5faf9f13391312388a2f2

SSTID. I wonder if they still have him as a member.

All jokes aside he was actually one of ours. I'm pretty sure he went to his execution wearing his Panthers jersey.

Low blow.

An incredibly young man who made a mistake and was punished by a savage backward degenerate country.

May he Rest In Peace.

soc123_au

Staff member
Low blow.

An incredibly young man who made a mistake and was punished by a savage backward degenerate country.

May he Rest In Peace.
I'm no fan of the death penalty, especially for anything other than the worst kind of violent crimes. But he rolled the dice, it's not like it's a surprise that drug crimes in South East Asia come with the risk of meeting the firing squad. I do think the AFP have a lot to answer for though, given the info they had I believe they should have kept the info to themselves and made the arrests here.

The part about being executed in the Panthers jersey is true though.

Such a wasted life.

I'm no fan of the death penalty, especially for anything other than the worst kind of violent crimes. But he rolled the dice, it's not like it's a surprise that drug crimes in South East Asia come with the risk of meeting the firing squad. I do think the AFP have a lot to answer for though, given the info they had I believe they should have kept the info to themselves and made the arrests here.

The part about being executed in the Panthers jersey is true though.

Such a wasted life.

Apologies. Agreed. Didn’t mean to come across as having a go at you.