What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Earl Va'a returns to RL

ThrashViking

Juniors
32 and this is the same guy who put Johnny Wilko on his arse last year at the world cup so it's not like he's looking for retirement homes.
He had a blinder according to the Dominion Post; they said he took control of the match.

wydie

Juniors
I saw him play in the game Wellington beat Canterbury a couple of weeks ago at Wise Park. A great kicking game and short passing. Didn't run too badly either, always had the defense a bit hesitant.

playdaball

Bench
Good to see one player return to RL after being successful in RU - FORGET Blacklock, Mc Goldrick. Perhaps Bradley Thorn will be next?

playdaball

Bench
carlnz said:
Earl played bloody well yesterday for Wellington - excellent kicking game

Even at his age he'd still be able to perform better than some of the # 6 at the Warriors - e.g. - good kicking game, directing play and distribution.

Go on Tony - I DARE YOU!

carlnz

Bench
Funny you should say that Playtheball, i was talking to the Wellington Coaches through the match and he said that He is better than any kick at the Warriors

playdaball

Bench
carlnz said:
Funny you should say that Playtheball, i was talking to the Wellington Coaches through the match and he said that He is better than any kick at the Warriors

Seriously ... the Warriors kickers (both general and goalkicking) are bad. Evidence could be seen on Saturday night with Webb putting the ball dead or not in in goal area. Club RU players are far better as are club RL players.

Ray

Juniors
Seriously, I would have Earl Va'a for the Kiwis than Thomas Leuluai! Great kicking game does Va'a possess, and has better handling and ball skills than young Thomas.

playdaball

Bench
Ray said:
Seriously, I would have Earl Va'a for the Kiwis than Thomas Leuluai! Great kicking game does Va'a possess, and has better handling and ball skills than young Thomas.

Agrre, did somebody say that he had signed for the KNIGHTS or was it one of the club teams in newcastle?

Latest posts