What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Early 2013 team prediction

D

Deleted member 10972

From an outsiders perspective...

1. Locke
2. Fisiiahi
3. Nielsen (shift Henry to bench)
4. Hurrell
5. Vatuvei
6. Leuluai (direct replacement for Maloney)
7. Johnson
8. Packer
9. Friend
10. Matulino
11. Mateo
12. Mannering
13. Lowrie (direct replacement for Luck)

14. Tuimavave
15. Taylor
16. Lillyman
17. Rapira (Sam)

Tupou and Ropati are the reserve backs, Godinet is the reserve half, Mara is the reserve hooker, the Lousi brothers are the reserve props, Rapira (Steve) and Henry are the reserve backrowers.

One Warrior

Bench
From what I have seen of the Melbourne Storm this year Lowrie seems to be an upgrade over Luck. Lowrie hits harder, is more aggressive, around the same size and punch's the line harder than luck. He could end up being a decent signing in the Kevin Champion mode.

Yes I agree Kevin Campion was a champion for us.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Campion was a monster for us. But a big part of why he was so good for us was the fact that u knew if u f***ed around wit him or near him he would knock the living sh*t out of u. No one has that aura in this team and prob never will again including lowrie.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Comparing Campion to Lowrie is a fair stretch. Campion took no shit, hit hard and got his team up time and time again. I doubt if Lowrie has any sort of mana along those lines.