What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Early Ticket Sale Indicators

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Suncorp is destined to sell out, as is EAS. Olympic they're expecting 12-13k, Telstra 25k.

phonetic

Juniors
For Brisbane vs Saints at Suncorp. Looks like it'll sell out before too long.

gold Alloc. Exhausted
maroon Single seats only
blue Single seats only
blue unlic Single seats only
white Available
white unlic Single seats only
away team area Alloc. Exhausted
gold restricted view Alloc. Exhausted

SOULS 04

Juniors
i wonder when they will release early figures... i know opposition bays are starting to fill quickly for dogs raiders. 103-2 bay is sold out.
103-1 is on the way i think.

phonetic

Juniors
Only 12-13k at Olympic Park?? I know AFL is on next door, but surely they'll pull more than that.

In 'Premium' and 'Reserved Seat' categories, there are only single seats available according to Ticketek. I reckon they'll pretty much pack the place.

How many does it hold? 18k?

Timmah

Staff member
SOULS 04 said:
i wonder when they will release early figures... i know opposition bays are starting to fill quickly for dogs raiders. 103-2 bay is sold out.
103-1 is on the way i think.

Those bays have only sold out once - for Saints. Sensational news!!!

ouwet

Bench
Olympic Park, Lang Park and EAS will sellout!!!

Bulldogs game is the mystery... Could get a crowd as low as 20,000 or as high as 40,000...

Get to that game people!!!

Timmah

Staff member
Being the only game in Sydney we should have 30k minimum... come on everyone, GET TO THE GAME!

mattyg

Bench
yep bulldogs game is pretty much the main one. I think the other 3 are all going to sell out. My brother lined up ay 10am this morning to get tickets for Newy and Manly and 15,000 tickets had been sold at that time. I'd imagine now there would only be a few thousand left.

Hindyscrack

Bench
I am spewing....

Wanted to get cheap seats for the Broncos this morning... Indicated everything was single seats only at 9:40

Now you can get White (cheap), Blue, Maroon (single) and Gold (limited)... Stupid Internet Sales system!

My PAX from early this morning was 27500

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
I'm a Souths fan along with my best mate and we are going to the Dogs VS Raiders game along with 2 dogs and 1 raiders mates just to watch some "good" footy once this year. Seats on Half way 5 rows back.

dragondad

First Grade
Raiders Dogs should get between 25-30000 and 35000 if they are very lucky and it is not raining.

BroncoBuck

Juniors
Hindyscrack said:
I am spewing....

Wanted to get cheap seats for the Broncos this morning... Indicated everything was single seats only at 9:40

Now you can get White (cheap), Blue, Maroon (single) and Gold (limited)... Stupid Internet Sales system!

My PAX from early this morning was 27500

That's becasue they were slow in opening up the 3rd tier seats. Ticketek are hopeless.

Timmah

Staff member
Similar things happened with Brookvale two weeks ago, they said Cat 1 & 2 were sold out and then one day before the game released a sh*te load of Cat 2 seats.

miccle

Bench
It was also to do with the season member seats that weren't sold from 9am yesterday becoming available to the public around 10am today.

mark123

Juniors
At suncorp they have locked in 30,000+ spectators today alone. It will sell out, and for the first time break the 50K for an NRL fixture there. Its like state of origin almost. Its just a pity its a final (well not really but ok) and it won't count toward regular season attendance.

Sellout by tommorow i would think, and if not, limited seats available for remaining days of the week.

**Anyway, take a look at the site ticketec.com.au, and in the section where you actually select the tickets you want it says in the CHILDREN tickets: children under 4 free on knee.

It could be possible that more than 52500 are actually there, given some parents would bring under 4's along.

I wonder if they would count, though i doubt it.

Raider_69

Post Whore
3 opposition bays 102-2 through to 104-2 are either sold out or are well on their way
a very healthy raiders contingent look to be showing for this game
great news :D

ByRd

First Grade
thats good news raider fans, i enjoy seeing alot of opposition fans at the footy and no doubt there will be some green in the stands but wait until you see the blue n white everywhere. Most bulldog fans are always in bulldogs gear and have flags.etc. it really makes it look good and there is more hype to this game then i thought. Im in bay 111 and i hope that there is atleast 30000 at Telstra cause it will be a great atmosphere, cant wait for it....bring it on!!!

Latest posts